- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Private airport transfers
- All local transportation
- Meals (drinks are not included in the food package)
- All equipment: Rubber Boots, Fishing Poles, First Aid, Etc.
- Professional bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
- All entrance fees
- Fully guided jungle tours and excursions
- All camping equipment (Tents, Cooking Supplies, etc.)
2 Day Jungle Adventure and Amazon Tour - Iquitos, PeruA great option for anybody who doesn’t have much time but is looking for an authentic Iquitos jungle tour!
What to Expect
This 2 Day Iquitos jungle tour is perfect for anyone traveling to Iquitos, Peru on a tight schedule.
Want to get a taste of the jungle but are short on time?
This expedition is packed with a variety of our most popular activities including a visit to “Monkey Island”, anaconda holding, freshwater dolphin spotting, canoe rides, night time caiman excursion, and a visit to Belen!
Accommodating groups as well as solo travelers, this adventure is safe for travelers of all ages and experience level, with experienced guides that are fluent in English and Spanish there to make your 2 Days extra special.
Where we visit:
Day 1 - Port town of Nanay
Departing at 9am from Iquitos City, you will venture to the port town of Nanay (Bellavista), where the Rio Nanay meets the Rio Amazonas.
After departing by boat the tour will travel downriver 70km (about 2 hours). During the riverboat trip, you will get the opportunity to see an array of wildlife including caimans, turtles, herons, pink river dolphins, snakes, and many other species of flora/fauna along the riverbank.
From here, you will visit the iconic Monkey Island – a small island that shelters a large number of monkeys in their natural habitat.
During our visit on the island, you will have the unique opportunity to observe and interact with a wide variety of monkeys that include: sloth, goeldi’s monkey, tamarin monkey, capuchin monkey, yellow-handed titi monkey, masked titi monkey, cebidae monkey, wooly monkey, spider monkey, and many more!
The tour will also give those who are brave enough the opportunity to hold very large anacondas, boas and interact with the very unique and rare Amazonian mata-mata turtle.
An afternoon fishing excursion via boat is where you can try your hand at catching piranha, catfish and other species of fish.
A dolphin watching session at the camp may also give you the chance to see the pink freshwater dolphin.
If we are lucky; you may also have the chance to swim with them on the main Amazon River.
In the evening, unwind with a nocturnal nature hike to see what types of species can be seen (lizards, snakes, spiders, monkeys). Spend the night at the Maniti Eco-Lodge.
Day 2 - Victoria Regia
Wake up to an early morning jungle hike where we will have the unique opportunity to see a vast number of monkeys, birds, and much other wildlife in their natural habitat.
The tour will also give you the chance to see and learn about various types of Amazonian plants, before departing Maniti Lodge for Iquitos City.
A visit with a local native Indian tribe to learn and observe the history and their customs is followed by a viewing of Victoria Regia – the largest freshwater aquatic plant in the world.
A transfer to the airport or your hotel will be available at the end of service.
Would you like to find out more information? Click here to get in touch with one of our agents!
Frequently Asked Questions
We require a 50% deposit to hold your reservation that can be made with any major credit card, when we receive your payment we will send you a payment confirmation via email. The remaining balance will be due at the time of (or before) your arrival to Iquitos.
We operate amazon tours from Iquitos every single day with no fixed departure dates – accommodating your schedule, not ours!
Our Iquitos jungle tours begin at 9:00am on the first day and end at 5:00pm on the last day. Arriving late or departing early? No problem! We will accommodate your travel schedule and ensure that no activities are missed.
We can accommodate vegetarians, vegans upon request with no additional charge.
We accommodate groups as well as solo travelers. Small groups & solo travelers share excursions but accommodations are always private and group sizes are never more than 6 people.
Our Iquitos amazon tours & Pacaya Samiria camping tours are safe for travelers of all ages and experience level. We are licensed and insured with over 20 years of experience with guides that are fluent in English & Spanish.
Yes, contact us here and one of our agents will be in touch soon.
- Extra Items (Souvenirs, Extra Food, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Airfare (We Can Help Arrange Airfare Upon Request)
- All Airport Taxes
- Personal Expenses: Telephone Calls, Laundry Expenses, Alcoholic Drinks, Etc.
- Insurance Against Theft, Loss, Illness or Accident
- Gratuity For Tour Guides
- Hotel In Iquitos City
- The supplier is responsible for providing all the services and accommodations exactly as advertised. In the case of natural disasters, severe weather or any other acts of nature, the supplier is not responsible for the services not provided.
- We maintain the right to change and/or re-schedule services that we deem appropriate or necessary. If for any reason the transportation chosen by the passenger (bus, flight, train, etc) does not arrive at destiny at the date and hour programmed to start the tour or program, the supplier denies all responsibility for not providing the tour or package services. These services will not be reprogrammed.
- The supplier will provide services only from the portion considered after the arrival of passengers. The portion of the program lost, for this reason, is not refundable.
- The supplier is not responsible for loss, damage or injury related to services or accommodations provided by third parties. We reserve the right to make changes in any itinerary in the event it becomes necessary to ensure the safety, comfort or well being of the passenger. Such a change will be made without penalty.
- Travelers have the option to cancel their reservation at any time. Cancellation requests will not be granted via telephone and must be sent via email to the supplier. Any traveler who voluntarily cancels their reservation with the supplier after 24 hours of booking and/or 3 days (72 hours) prior to arrival will forfeit all monies paid to the supplier with no exception.
- There is a strict no-show policy enforced by the supplier. All no shows will automatically forfeit all monies paid to the supplier and the remaining balance will be charged to the credit card on file, under no circumstances a refund be granted.
- The supplier is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that are incurred as a result of the canceled booking such as, but not limited to, non-refundable plane tickets or other travel costs, equipment, etc.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely