- Return transfers from Wellington
- Local guide
- Tasting fees
Martinborough Winery & Foodie TourFoodies rejoice! You'll get to indulge in some of the best food, beer, and wine that the Martinborough region has to offer.
- Wine & food purchases
What to Expect
Get your belly ready for 8 hours of delicious food and drink! You'll be visiting 5 different venues, showcasing the best produce from the Martinborough region.
The first stop after departing Wellington is C'est Cheese in Featherston. Here they have a range of locally made cheeses, and you'll get to enjoy a taste of some of the best. They also sell gourmet meats, sauces, relishes, bread, antipasto, crackers, and olive oil. After cheese, you'll explore the heart of Martinborough, and get to know what makes the area most famous – the wine. Visit some of the oldest vines in the region and enjoy a winemaker-led vineyard walk learning about it all. Of course, you'll also get to sample some of the incredible wines.
From grapevines to olive trees, the next stop is an olive oil farm. Walk among the trees, before heading to the tasting room, where you'll learn how to taste olive oil like a pro. You'll also be taught how to to use extra virgin olive oil and the infused oils in quick, easy, and spectacular recipes. Refresh your palate at the next destination – Martinborough Brewery. Pick 4 of the 8 hand-crafted beers on tap for your tasting paddle.
Last but not least is a stop for your sweet tooth at Schoc Chocolates in Greytown, where you'll get to sample their mouth-watering creations. Then, with a full stomach, tantalised tastebuds, and hopefully a whole lot of delicious treats as souvenirs, you'll head back to Wellington.
Where we visit:
- Remutaka Ranges
- C'est Cheese, Featherston
- Martinborough winery
- Olive oil farm
- Martinborough Brewery, Martinborough
- Schoc Chocolates, Greytown
Frequently Asked Questions
- All tour prices are on a per-person basis
- The operator makes every effort to offer the tour as advertised but reserves the right to alter itineraries where required
- Minimum age is 18 years. Photo ID is required to consume alcohol – international travellers should take their passport
- Cancellation of confirmed bookings 24 hours or more prior to departure will be refunded in full
- There are no refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of the tour departure
- Tour bookings may be re-scheduled by request if availability allows
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely