- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A thrilling 10-minute ride on a 4-seater Jet Sprint Boat with 3 rotations around a custom-built track
- Professional driver & safety equipment
- 45-minute clay bird shooting experience to suit all abilities
- Experienced instructors providing one-on-one guidance
- Shotguns & high-quality protective gear, including earmuffs, glasses & a shooting vest
- Departs from the meeting point at 2696 Gibbston Highway, Queenstown
Epic Duo - Jet Sprint Boat & Clay Bird Shooting QueenstownThis epic adventure package has you taking on the blistering speed of a Jet Sprint Boat Ride around a racetrack and testing your aim at Clay Bird Shooting.
What to Expect
If you’re after the ultimate day in Queenstown with a mix of skills and high-speed thrills, then this epic duo has you covered. Shoot over to the Gun Club for a spot of healthy competition in the Clay Bird shooting range before taking an exhilarating ride on our custom-built Jet Sprint Boat, where you’ll clock 0 – 100km in just 2.5 seconds!
Clay Bird Shooting
Test out your skills by shooting clay targets out of the sky against one of New Zealand’s most magnificent rural backdrops at our custom-designed sporting field. Equipped with eight automatic clay bird throwers to suit all levels and abilities, you will enjoy one-on-one guidance from fully qualified instructors in an epic 45-minute session.
When it comes to firearms, safety is always of the utmost importance. Not only will you go through a thorough safety briefing and gun safety demonstration, but you will also be provided with high-quality protective gear, including earmuffs, glasses and a shooting vest. The stand facilitates six shooters per session; each shooter is positioned in their own stand with safety barriers to ensure safe operation at all times.
Jet Sprint Boat Ride
Take a heart-pumping ride on the world's only custom-built 4-seater Jet Sprint Boats. Accelerating at an incredible rate and pulling 3-4 G-forces, they are guaranteed to make a screamer out of everyone they have the pleasure of meeting. Your expert Jet Sprint Boat driver will negotiate you around a custom-built racetrack before you’ve even had a moment to catch your breath.
While it is our goal to make sure you have an epic experience, safety always comes first. Before you hit the water, you will be taken through a safety briefing and kitted out with sturdy helmets so you can relax, hold on and enjoy the ride of your life.
Where We Visit
- Gibbston Valley
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you do not require a firearms license to Clay Bird Shoot with us. You will be instructed and supervised by one of our qualified staff members in a safe and professional environment. Provided the shooter can hold and manage the firearm safely by themselves this is a safe and fun activity for most people.
We recommend you wear something comfy and preferably not your Sunday Best! Enclosed shoes are essential. We do provide protective outerwear for jet boat sprints.
What do I need to bring for a day?
Sunblock, hat, sunglasses and warm clothing will suffice! Hot and cold drink options are available but if you’re partial to a snack, then we recommend you bring your own. Ensure you bring along any medication you may need on any given day (i.e. Insulin for Diabetics or Adrenaline if you suffer potential anaphylaxis).
Most of our activities can be experienced even during rainy days. Safety is paramount so if weather conditions may interfere with this, our team will make a decision on the day.
Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring … We are here looking forward to you joining us on your next big adventure!
The only day we’re not open to the public is Christmas Day.
Please advise us if anyone in your party requires special assistance of any kind, we have experience in catering to a wide variety of special requirements, so please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Minimum age for Clay Bird Shooting is 13 years
- Participants for the Jet Sprint Boats are required to be a minimum height of 1.2 metres
- Neck or back injuries are on a case-by-case basis, so please let us know when booking. Pregnant women are unable to participate
- Parental/Guardian consent is required for those under 16 years of age
- A risk disclosure must be signed for all activities
- No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable
- 2696 Gibbston Highway
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely