- 40 minute helicopter scenic flight
- Experience spectacular views from above in a helicopter
- Enjoy beautiful sights of the Burnett Mountains, Hochstetter Icefall, Aoraki/Mt Cook & expansive Mackenzie Basin
- Snow landing
Buy as a Gift
WHAT TO EXPECT
Fly in a helicopter on the same day for an unforgettable experience of Aoraki/Mount Cook! This scenic adventure also includes a glacier snow landing!
This flight takes you past the Hochstetter Icefall on Aoraki/Mt Cook and the upper Tasman Glacier before a thrilling alpine landing in the snow. You’ll fly home through the remote Burnett Mountains with the expansive and arid Mackenzie Basin below you.
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather and at the pilot’s discretion. Flight times are approximate and include your landing.
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for flights. Bookings will be coordinated to achieve this where possible.
- The price includes landing and concession fees as our flights land in conservation areas and special locations.
- iPads or selfie sticks are not allowed on board for safety.
What to bring
- Warm clothing.
- Sturdy covered shoes (snow on your toes is not nice!)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Your phone/camera, and a sense of adventure!
Mount Cook / Aoraki Scenic Helicopter Ride With Snow Landing
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
- Infants 4 years old and under 15 kgs are free but must sit on a parents knee (seatbelt extension provided)
- Infants over 15 kgs will require their own seat
- Children 4 years old and over are child price and must have their own seat
- Ages 14 years and older require an adult priced ticket
- Cancel anytime 48 hrs before the booking date and time for free cancellations
- No refunds for cancellations done within 48 hrs of travel
- Full refund provided if the scenic flight is cancelled due to weather conditions
Buy as a Gift
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews