- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Exclusive Price with Backpacker Deals
- Locally owned and operated
- Experience the stunning beauty of Milford Sound
- 2-hour cruise aboard a modern multi-purpose catamaran
- Spot fur seals, dolphins, and penguins (depending on the season)
- Enjoy views of waterfalls and mountains
- Spectacular scenery of the Fiordland National Park
- Learn about the area's history from experienced skipper's
- Complimentary tea and coffee
Please note check-in time is 25 minutes before the departure.
Drinks, juices, meals and snacks can be purchased at your own expense
This tour departs from Milford - you need to make your own way to Milford
Seeing Milford Sound is a must-do in New Zealand, and we love how easy the JUCY team makes it! Different start times mean you can pick the perfect trip and we also think the included commentary is pretty cool... you're not just seeing this stunning New Zealand gem, but you're learning a little about it too.
Come cruise magnificent Milford Sound! Explore one of the highlights of the Fiordland National Park aboard a modern catamaran with plenty of viewing decks to soak up those spectacular views. Immerse yourself in some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery.
You can access all three viewing decks (inside and out) for unlimited viewing of towering waterfalls, luxuriant rainforests, fur seals, and other local wildlife such as dolphins and penguins (depending on the season).
The cruise travels the length of Milford Sound and out to the Tasman Sea. Learn why Captain Cook failed to discover Milford Sound after charting all the other fiords of Fiordland National Park. The talented skippers will give you commentary throughout the cruise, teaching you all about this spectacular area. The friendly crew is on hand for those all-important photos, to share their local knowledge, and to join you for the free shower under Stirling Falls!
The Cafe Bar also serves up delicious espresso coffee, drinks, and assorted snacks to enjoy while you savour the stunning scenery.
1 May - 30 Sept: 11am, 1:45pm.
1 Oct - 30 Apr: 10.30am, 1.00pm.
1 Dec - 30 Apr: an additional departure at 3.30pm.
Not keen to drive? Check out the following options leaving from Queenstown and Te Anau:
Milford Sound Full-Day Tour ex Queenstown
Milford Sound Full-Day Tour ex Te Anau