Kaikoura's iconic helicopter tour that flies above the deep-sea canyon and searches for giant Sperm Whales!
Kaikoura Helicopter And Whale Watching Flight Highlights
- The ultimate whale-spotting experience from a helicopter!
- Enjoy panoramic views of Kaikoura Peninsula
- Spot seal colonies along the rocks
- If the whales are close to shore, there is a possibility of spotting dolphins
- Possibility of seeing humpback whales that are migrating May/November
- The pilot will help you spot Sperm Whales
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Kaikoura Helicopter And Whale Watching Flight
The tour sees whales 97% of the time. Occasionally, despite best efforts and flight planning, you may not see a whale. This is rare and unfortunate but can happen. If you do not see a whale, there is not refund policy.
Safety is paramount in determining if the weather is good to fly. Cancellations or postponements may occur if the weather is deemed unsafe to fly.
Individual and total weight restrictions apply to specific aircraft or flights.
Reviews for Kaikoura Helicopter And Whale Watching Flight
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.