- 40-minute experience
- 8-10 minutescenic flight
- See Fox Glacier from the air
- Views of the Southern Alps
- Circle the peak of Mount Cook
- Snow landing
Buy as a Gift
Why do we love this
We love that you get to see New Zealand's highest mountain up close on this trip!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Are you ready for the flight of a lifetime? No doubt you've heard of Fox Glacier and Mount Cook, but you've never seen them like this! This is the ultimate glacier experience. Departing the Fox township, this trip will show stunning views and Fox Glacier and beyond.
Exploring New Zealand's glaciers has never been easier! This flight covers it all, with snow landings, glacier icefalls, crevasses and neves.
Fly from Fox Glacier, where you'll enjoy views from ocean to alps and take in some of the most incredible New Zealand sights. Then, fly across the Southern Alps’ rugged spine and circle the peak of magnificent Aoraki/Mount Cook, New Zealand’s highest mountain.
You'll stop for a snow landing before heading back to the Fox Glacier base.
Please note: your flight is subject to favourable weather conditions; if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. We recommend booking your flights early in your trip with flexibility for weather changes. Flights are not confirmed until the Glacier Helicopter Base has confirmed they have availability and weather conditions are suitable.
Check-in closes 30 mins before departure. Please ensure you are at the Fox township Helicopter Base on time.
Fox Glacier & Mount Cook Scenic Flight - 40 minutes
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Child (4-14 yrs):
Infant (Under 4yrs):
- All flights are subject to minimum passenger numbers
- Children must be accompanied by a fare-paying Adult
- All flights operate subject to suitable weather conditions
- Glacier Helicopters reserves the right to alter prices, departure times and flight routes or arrange alternative helicopter services
Please note that the bookings are processed manually. Please chat to us before making the booking OR you can book with us but please note your booking is confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Should inclement weather prevent a flight at the booked location, prepaid vouchers will be accepted at any Glacier Helicopter bases for a flight of similar duration and price
- Customers wanting to make changes to dates or time of departure are required to contact the relevant operating base by 9.00am on the day of departure
- No refund will be given for no-shows or changes made less than 24 hours prior to departure
Buy as a Gift
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews