- Honda XR150 dual sport
- English/Spanish speaking guides
- All breakfast, lunch & dinners
- All accommodation
- Entrance fees to all attractions
3-Day Off-Road Colombian Motorcycle TourThis motorcycle tour gives you a great mix of open road, as well as unforgettable jungle trails.
- UPGRADE to Honda XRE300 dual sport: 100.00 COP/Day ($31 USD)
- Passenger: 175.000 COP/Day ($55 USD)
- GoPro & helmet mount: 25.000 COP/Day SD-card not included
- Elbow & knee pads: 20.000 COP/Day
- Riding boots: 30.000 COP/Day
- Rain gear: 10.000 COP/Day
- Onsite accommodation pre/post tour
What to Expect
Join us for a motorcycle ride through Palomino, Buritaca, Minca, and more! This motorcycle tour gives you a great mix of the open road, as well as unforgettable jungle trails.
Where: Santa Marta - Palomino - Buritaca
Riding hours: 5
- Cruising on motorbikes along the seaside up and down the hills to Palomino.
- Wood-fired, Italian pizza with Prima Luna Restaurant.
- All-you-can-drink river tubing in Buritaca.
- Spending the night at El Rio hostel. Colombia's best in 2018.
Where: Buritaca - Minca
Riding hours: 5
- Cliff jumping at Quebrada Valencia waterfall.
- Riding the motorcycles up the mountain road to Machete, the starting point for hikers to The Lost City.
- Visiting a private beach inside Tayrona park.
- Spending the night 1000m up in the jungle with Casas Viejas in Minca.
Where: Minca - Santa Marta
Riding hours: 6
- The jungle valley and ocean below at Los Pinos viewpoint.
- La Victoria coffee plantation.
- Marinka and Pozo Azul waterfalls.
- Smoked meats at Camarita's smokehouse. Vegetarian options are available as well.
- Off-road motorcycle riding around Minca.
What to Bring:
- Driver's license
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Boots or closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and souvenir money
Frequently Asked Questions
You can reserve a bike by sending us an email or calling us. To confirm the reservation we take a 20% deposit.
Yes! We have medical insurance that covers your medical expenses in any motorcycle-related injury.
Our rental period is from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. You are welcome to keep the bike as long as you want, and we offer discounts for 5+ day rentals.
Beginner: Zero motorcycle experience required. Lessons are compulsory for first-time riders and included for free in the tour price, or you may ride an automatic scooter.
Intermediate: Comfortable riding a motorcycle on sealed roads, in moderate-heavy traffic, on mildly uneven/ unsealed roads, and up to 4-5 hours per day. You may require minor assistance in some harder off-road sections.
Advanced: Extensive riding experience (including a minimum 1 year off-road). You are comfortable riding on almost any terrain in any weather conditions for up to 6 hours per day.
Santa Marta: We are a short 5,000 COP taxi away. Our office is located at Carrera 21 #20 -36 in Bario Jardin (Drop Bear Hostel)
Cartagena: Your best bet for transportation to and from Cartagena is with Marsol or Berlinas. Both have comfortable shuttle vans, and Marsol even offers door to door service. Usually, the journey takes about 4 hours.
The tour's office is conveniently located at Drop Bear Hostel and offers dorm beds as well as private rooms at competitive rates. If you choose to stay somewhere else, we can give you some suggestions for our other favorite spots in the area.
Just give us a call. 90% of the time we can walk you through how to fix the issue over the phone. In case you can not get the bike fixed, we will send a mechanic out to fix the bike/swap bikes with you.
In Colombia, you do not need an international driver's license when you are in the country on a tourist visa. Bikes 124cc and below do not require a motorcycle endorsement.
Absolutely! The tour has a secure luggage area inside the hostel.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely