- 2 individual half-day tours:
- Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta, including a warm beverage
- Uluru Sacred Sights & Sunset, including wine and canapes
- Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Fee valid for 3 consecutive days
- Return transfers from selected Uluru accommodation
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Meals other than listed
WHAT TO EXPECT
Tick off 2 big Red Centre boxes with a visit to both Uluru and Kata Tjuta using this Piti Sightseeing Pass that gives you 2 tours for 1 great price. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is perfect if you only have a short stay planned.
An early start is worth the bleary eyes because today you’ll experience 2 of the Red Centre’s most incredible landmarks on the Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta Tour. It starts with an amazing sunrise at Talinguru Nyakunytaku, the Uluru sunrise viewing area. Watch the first rays of the sun set the Red Centre alight while enjoying a warming cup of tea or coffee. Then, it’s onto the mystical 36 domes of Kata Tjuta. You’ll also spend some time exploring Walpa Gorge, the unusual conglomerate rock formations. The walking trail through the gorge follows the natural creek between two of the tallest domes of Kata Tjuta.
The other tour included is the Uluru Sacred Sights & Sunset. Visit Uluru - Kata Tju?a Cultural Centre, where there is time to purchase some locally made Aboriginal art and learn more about the Western Desert region. Then, travel in the comfort of your coach around the base of Uluru with your Driver Guide who will provide details on its incredible history. You’ll be fascinated by the Aboriginal stories that go back many thousands of years. Take a short walk to the Mutitjulu Waterhole, admire Aboriginal Rock Art while listening to stories of traditional Anangu life, and hear the Tjukurpa (story) of Kuniya and Liru. Your afternoon concludes with an iconic Uluru sunset, accompanied by nibbles and sparkling wine. As the sun sinks over the western horizon the evening sky brings out the many shades of colour for which Uluru is famous. Don’t forget to take your camera!
You'll have 2 consecutive days from the start of your first tour to join the 2 experiences one time each. While this offers the freedom to travel on the day of choice, it is recommended to book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
Where we visit:
- Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Kata Tjuta (The Olgas)
- Walpa Gorge
Piti Sightseeing 2-in-1 Pass – Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What should I bring?
We suggest you bring enclosed walking shoes, sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, a water bottle that holds 3 litres, and warm layers in cooler months. You'll also want to bring money for lunch and souvenirs.
Can I travel with children?
We are more than happy to accommodate children; however, some restrictions may apply. There is no minimum age on the day tours, however, we do recommend that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular the activities involved and the duration of the tour, to ensure the comfort of small children. For all tour types children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Are there bathroom facilities on the coach?
On the day tours, the fleet can vary, and mini-coaches are sometimes used to accommodate smaller groups. These mini coaches do not have a restroom or reclining seats. However, regular stops are made so you can access facilities.
Is there onboard Wi-Fi?
We pride ourselves on having the finest fleet of fuel-efficient, fully air-conditioned coaches, with onboard Wi-Fi for our guests’ convenience.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel tours and amend prices, itineraries and days of operation as required. At times it may be necessary to provide alternative transport
- Any personal expenses incurred by a client as a result of any delay, alteration or curtailment of any tour, whether caused by flooding or any other causes are the responsibility of the client
- Refunds are not available for wet weather or changing weather conditions
- Clients are strongly advised to take out travel insurance
- The operator reserves the right to refuse to carry anyone if it is felt the individual cannot cope with the requirements of coach tour travel and who may require services and facilities that the operator\s cannot guarantee will be available
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
Should you wish to cancel your tour, the following cancellation fees will apply.
- Within 48 hours of the departure date – 50% of the tour price
- Within 24 hours of the departure date or no show – 100% of the tour price
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews