- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1 hr 30 min Sydney Harbour cruise onboard an authentic tall ship
- Spectacular views of the Vivid Sydney festival lights from the water
- A delicious dinner of salads, a choice of main dishes, & a dessert
- Drinks (excluding premium beers)
- Departs from the meeting point at Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks, Sydney
Vivid Sydney Tall Ship CruiseMarvel at the spectacular Vivid Sydney light show during this 1 hr 30 min tall ship dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour.
What to Expect
Join this sensational cruise and enjoy outstanding views of the Sydney Opera House as the world-famous sails are transformed by majestic 3D mapped projections by award-winning international artists. Watch in awe as you are taken on a dramatic journey through time – from the birth of architecture and civilization through to the pinnacle of human and technological achievement.
Every year, Sydney is transformed into a spectacular canvas of lights when the Vivid Sydney festival takes over the city after dark. It's the biggest festival of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere and was even named Best Tourism Event at the Australian Event Awards in 2014.
Previous Vivid Sydney events featured a wild mix of projection mapping and interactive displays, plus the vessels on Sydney Harbour were also decorated with special coloured LED lights for an even more unique experience.
During the cruise, you will be served a delicious dinner, including drinks (excluding premium beer). The menu consists of green leaf salad, baby potato salad, butter chicken, potato andpumpkin curry, and steamed white rice. Finish it off with a sweet treat in the form of a chocolate hazelnut brownie
While you cruise, the onboard music creates a delightful atmosphere for you and your guests to savour. This is the ideal way to avoid the crowds and enjoy the Vivid Sydney festival lights in comfort and style.
Where we Visit:
- Sydney Harbour
- Opera House
Frequently Asked Questions
All sails are limited to 80 passengers (adults and children combined).
It is very rare for passengers to suffer from seasickness. The ship is very stable and the cruise remains in the calm waters of Sydney harbour.
The Operator only caters for vegetarian and gluten free. Strictly no BYO.
There is no allocated seating on the ship. You are welcome to move around the ship and sit where you please.
Unfortunately, due to the steep stairs required to access facilities on board, the ship does not have wheelchair access.
The ship is covered and will sail in wet weather – tickets will not be refunded due to rain. Bring wet weather gear if it looks like rain – it is all part of the adventure.
If weather conditions or other factors cause the Master to cancel the sail, a rain check for another voyage will be issued. No refunds will be made.
There are 2 main car parks nearby:
- The Clocktower car park, 55 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000.
- The Amora Hotel car park, 11 Jamison Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000.
- Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure
- No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted
- The menu may vary without notice
- The Operator reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew
- Tickets & monies are non-refundable & not transferable. No refunds for no shows, cancellations or changes of mind
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely