- 30-minute jetboat ride through Sydney Harbour
- Surround-sound music system
- Full length ponchos and life jackets
- Complimentary storage lockers
Thunder Thrill Ride in Sydney
A 30-minute thrill ride taking you past all of Sydney harbour's most iconic sights
Buy as a Gift
- Photos and ride footage (additional fees apply)
Why do we love this
This thrilling ride covers two bases at once - Pumping us with adrenaline and giving us a dose of Sydney sightseeing at the same time.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Experience what jet boating is all about on Australia’s most exciting jet boat - The Thunder Jet!
This thrilling ride get your heart racing as it twists, turns and fishtails through Sydney Harbour. But adrenaline junkies aren't the only ones who will love this boat tour. Anyone curious about Sydney's rich culture and history will appreciate the experience as well.
A ride on the Thunder Jet will take you past the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Islands (Clark & Shark), and the exclusive suburbs of Rose Bay and Watson’s Bay. Then onto Sydney Heads for a taste of ocean air! On return, we’ll take you past Taronga Zoo and under the Harbour Bridge, by Luna Park Sydney.
Thunder Jet boats can seat up to 23 people and are great for groups of friends or families. Tours depart every hour from Circular Quay and last approximately 30 minutes. Prices begin at $39 (for a child), $69 (for an adult) or $195 for a family (2 adults + 2 children).
Thunder Thrill Ride in Sydney
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children):
Will I get wet?
Passengers may get wet, and are strongly advised not to carry any valuables whilst travelling with Thunder Jet. Complimentary ponchos will be provided.
Is the jet boat ride safe?
Absolutely! These particular Jet Boats are designed and built in Australia with safety as the number one priority. The Thunder Jet Boats and the staff have over 15 years of experience operating marine businesses on Sydney Harbour. The company has a 100% Safety Record and all riders are equipped with a life jacket before boarding.
Is there a minimum age requirement?
Not necessarily, the only restrictions are that all children must be over 120cm, but we do suggest a minimum of 5 years. All passengers should be able to reach the handrails and hold on firmly. Passengers aged under 18 years must have an adult sign on their behalf.
- Passengers must be at the wharf 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Passengers aged under 18 years must have an adult sign on their behalf.
- Passengers who are pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions and/or any other pre-existing medical conditions or injuries must not ride with Thunder Jet.
- All Thunder Jet passengers must meet the minimum height requirement of 120cm.
- Cancellations requested within 2 days prior to booking date are subject to approval and may be transferable if approved.
- Cancellations must be made by phone to (02) 9566 1066 and followed by an email to email@example.com