- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1 hr 30 min sailing experience on an 1850’s style tall ship
- Be a pirate for the day as part of a fun & interactive theatrical experience
- Opportunity to hoist the sails, climb the mast & even steer the ship
- Departs from the meeting point at Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks, Sydney
Mutiny! Pineapple's Pirate Cruise ExperienceJoin Captain Pineapple & his crew aboard a real pirate ship for the swashbuckling adventure of your life!
- Drinks & upgraded experiences
What to Expect
Come dressed as pirates and join Captain Pineapple and his crew aboard a real pirate ship Southern Swan, or the magnificent Soren Larsen for the swashbuckling adventure of your life!
This is an explosive, interactive theatrical experience aboard a historic sailing ship in Sydney Harbour. So take command, hoist the jolly roger, set sail, find the gold, fire the cannons – you will be an essential part of this story as it unfolds, and you will help determine its outcome!
All pirates are encouraged to get involved and help set the sails while searching for treasure and evading the law. Watch as the wind fills the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the water. The moment the wind takes over, and the sound of the engine fades away is like stepping back in time. It's an experience that pirates across the ages have felt as they stood on a tall ship's deck with their eye on the horizon.
Of course, even pirates get tired. So if heaving on a rope is not for you, simply find a cozy corner with a view, relax and enjoy the entertainment provided by the crew, captain, chef and the barman – all of whom are at your service.
This 1 hr 30 minutes of action-packed fun is ideal for the whole family. However, it's also great for corporate outings & team building.
Where we Visit:
- Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Opera House
Frequently Asked Questions
It is very rare for passengers to suffer from seasickness. The ship is very stable and the cruise remains in the calm waters of Sydney Harbour.
Unfortunately, due to the steep stairs required to access facilities on board, the ship does not have wheelchair access.
The ship is covered and will sail in wet weather – tickets will not be refunded due to rain. Bring wet weather gear if it looks like rain – it is all part of the adventure.
If weather conditions or other factors cause the Master to cancel the sail, a rain check for another voyage will be issued. No refunds will be made.
There are 2 main car parks nearby:
- The Clocktower car park, 55 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000.
- The Amora Hotel car park, 11 Jamison Street, The Rocks, NSW, 2000.
- Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure
- No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted
- The Operator reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable to another person for the same scheduled sail date and time
- Bookings cannot be changed within 7 days prior to the original sail date
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely