- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day guided adventure into the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park to enjoy sightseeing & bushwalking
- Entry to Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, home to native Aussie animals
- Tasty picnic lunch surrounded by nature
- National Park entry fees
- Experienced eco-accredited tour guide providing informative commentary
- Convenient return transfers from selected Sydney locations (one drop-off point near Central Station) Please arrive 10 mins prior
Blue Mountains & Wildlife Park Colourful Day Trip - SydneyLeave the city behind for a fun day out exploring the wonders of the Blue Mountains & making friends with some native animals
What to Expect
Spend the day on an exciting adventure into the heart of the Blue Mountains to explore the stunning World Heritage wilderness, with a stop along the way to our favourite Australian wildlife park for some amazing animal encounters. This unforgettable tour is a feast for your Instagram feed, with an abundance of world-class scenery to explore as we go hiking and sightseeing through the renowned national park.
Get collected from your accommodation in Sydney and join your experienced local guide as you leave the city behind nice and early. The first stop is a visit to the fun and interactive Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, home to the largest collection of Australian native animals in the world. Here you can cuddle a kangaroo, hand feed a wallaby, check out some huge crocodiles, and take a selfie with a koala!
The Blue Mountains National Park covers over one million hectares and is an inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and headlands. When we arrive at the Blue Mountains, we head out on our first bush walk and tell you stories about the ancient indigenous inhabitants, bush tucker and native flora and fauna. Soak up the natural landscape as you discover dramatic canyons and cliffs, as well as a range of colourful birds and unique animal life.
You’ll see the Three Sisters, the famous rock formation which is one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are stunning, even on a cloudy day! Join a guided cliff face walk down through the rainforest, where you can then walk back up or hold on tight as you ride the world’s steepest railway (own expense).
A tasty picnic lunch will be provided along the way, including a bread roll and a sweet bakery treat. Dietary requirements can be provided for, please advise at the time of booking. If you are looking to have a unique and fun day out with like-minded people, love bush walking and would like to explore the stunning Blue Mountains National Park, you must not miss this tour!
Where We Visit
- Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Three Sisters Lookout
Frequently Asked Questions
Please call us to let us know and we will do our best to make sure you don’t miss the bus. However, like a train or plane, we do have a timetable and other passengers to consider. Refunds will not be given if you miss the bus.
Our tours operate in all kinds of weather – rain, hail or shine! We may slightly adjust the itinerary if necessary to keep you dry or warm but you won’t miss out on anything.
We recommend you bring a bottle of water, camera, hat, sunscreen, a jacket in cooler months and money to buy any extras such as souvenirs & snacks.
Dress comfortably for the season you are visiting. We always recommend a jacket for the Blue Mountains as it can be cooler, even in the warmer months. We also recommend wearing enclosed walking shoes as there is some walking involved on most of our tours.
Most dietary requirements such as lactose intolerant, vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, allergic to nuts or shellfish, our venue will provide a meal that is suitable.
If you have particular religious dietary requirements we may not be able to cater for these and you will need to bring your own lunch. Please check prior to booking.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please be ready 15 min prior to your pickup time
- Please note that there is only one drop-off location on return to Sydney which is near Central Station
- A moderate level of fitness is required for the bush walks
- Date &/or name change permitted up to 24 hours before departure for no fee
- Cancellation 24+ hours before departure = 100% refund
- Cancellation or rebooking notice given less than 24 hours before tour departure = credit given
- Failure to travel = non-refundable
Reviews for Blue Mountains & Wildlife Park Colourful Day Trip - Sydney
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely