- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour scenic lunch cruise taking in the spectacular Gold Coast scenery including the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline
- Cruise past Marina Mirage, Sea World, Palazzo Versace & more
- Enjoy a delicious tropical buffet lunch featuring fresh ocean king prawns
- Luxury air-conditioned vessel with a professional crew, licensed bar & full amenities
- Entertaining commentary featuring local history
- Complimentary activity pack for the kids
- Departs from the meeting point at 73 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise (the river end of Cavill Ave)
Buffet Lunch Cruise - Gold CoastSpend a relaxing 2 hours on the water aboard Spirit of Elston as you soak in the iconic Gold Coast scenery and treat yourself to a delicious tropical buffet lunch
What to Expect
Set sail on the waters of the Gold Coast’s lovely canals at midday for a delightful 2-hour lunch cruise. This unforgettable experience will allow you to get a unique perspective of this stunning region from the water while you soak in the sweeping Broadwater vistas and enjoy a fantastic lunch.
Board your cruise from the heart of Surfers Paradise, the river end of Cavill Ave, on the spacious and luxurious vessel, the Spirit of Elston. Your cruising experience seamlessly blends the best of the area's sightseeing with a delicious dining experience. Views from both the open-air sun deck and the large windows within air-conditioned comfort will showcase some of the Gold Coast’s most famous sights. You can also take advantage of the fully licensed bar on board serving local beers, wines and some delicious cocktails.
Drift past the magnificent homes of the rich and famous, the glittering waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater, and other renowned locations such as iconic theme park Sea World, Marina Mirage with its cavalcade of yachts and wharves, and the glamorous Palazzo Versace – Australia’s only 'six-star' hotel.
Whilst cruising, you will be able to indulge in a delicious tropical buffet lunch featuring fresh local prawns, and a selection of cold meats, gourmet salads and desserts. While you sit back and unwind, listen to the interesting and informative commentary of the surroundings from our friendly, professional crew – you won’t find a more satisfying lunch experience on the Gold Coast.
Where We Visit
- Gold Coast Waterways
Frequently Asked Questions
Our kitchen team can accommodate your dietary requirements, please advise when booking
On the rare occasion our tours are cancelled due to bad weather, we will contact you to advise. You can move your booking to another day OR receive a full refund.
- All cruises are weather, minimum passenger number, & Queensland Health advisory dependent. In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the operator, you will be provided with a full refund (excluding gift vouchers) or offered a 12-month credit to use towards another cruise
- Boarding commences 15 mins prior to cruise
- All participants must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or change the itinerary without notice
- Cancellations within 24 hours of booking date - 100% cancellation fees apply
- Cancellations outside of 24 hours will receive a full refund
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely