- Get up to $40 cash back per person when you book with us
- 20-minute flight over Rottnest Island
- Feel the adrenaline pumping as you free fall towards the earth at 200km
- Various fall heights to choose from
- 5-minute ride under the parachute, before a safe landing on the beach
- Dedicated instructor to ease you into this adventure
Rottnest Island Tandem SkydiveJumpsuit on? Harness tight? Briefing complete? Check! It's time to take in the amazing views of the turquoise waters of the spectacular WA coastline and the cities beyond on this tandem skydive
What to Expect
Thinking of heading west for adventure?
With this exclusive tandem skydiving deal, you'll get to enjoy a 20 minute flight over Rottnest Island, Perth, where from altitude, you will have amazing views of the turquoise waters of the spectacular WA coastline and the cities beyond.
You and your tandem skydiving instructor will then take the leap out of a perfectly good airplane - with the biggest rush set to come during free fall where you and your instructor will plummet toward the earth at 200km/hour.
Tip: If you reel the adrenaline pumping, spread your wings and ‘do the Superman’.
At 5,000ft, your tandem skydiving instructor will deploy your main parachute, and the world below starts to slow down again. Now it’s time for a 5 minute ride under the parachute, before a safe landing on the beach.
This is the adrenaline rush you’ve been waiting for! Experience skydiving in Western Australia and book now!
About your skydive
Rottnest Island is home to some of Australia’s most famous and pristine beaches, making it the perfect location to land.
Your parachute landing location is weather dependent and will be determined on the day of your jump. Landings take place at either Thompson Bay, Bickley Bay or Salmon Bay, Rottnest Island, Western Australia.
Are your friends and family travelling to Rottnest Island to watch your WA skydiving experience? Spectator transfers are available from the Rottnest Island Airport, to your beach landing location, subject to availability.
So what are you waiting for? Book today and save!
- 10,000ft Rottnest Island Tandem SkydiveTandem skydive over beautiful Rottnest Island from 10,000ft and enjoy 30 seconds free fall time.
FromAUD $369Check AvailabilityNext available: 01 Sep 2022
- 14,000ft Rottnest Island Tandem Skydive (Most Popular)Tandem skydive over beautiful Rottnest Island from 14,000ft and enjoy 60 seconds freefall time!
FromAUD $459Check AvailabilityNext available: 01 Sep 2022
- 15,000ft Rottnest Island Tandem SkydiveTandem skydive over beautiful Rottnest Island from 15,000ft and enjoy 66 seconds free fall time. This is the highest legal altitude to jump from in Australia!
FromAUD $499Check AvailabilityNext available: 01 Sep 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
No experience is needed, so you can just let your qualified tandem instructor take care of everything. All you need to do is enjoy the ride!
It is important that you wear appropriate footwear when skydiving. This means wearing enclosed shoes with a flat sole (sneakers are perfect!)
Your clothing should be comfortable and warm. In summer it is OK to jump in shorts and a t-shirt.
There is no doubt that your free fall will be the most thrilling part of your skydive experience. A 10,000ft skydive gives you 30 seconds of free fall, a 14,000ft skydive gives you 60 seconds of free fall, and a 15,000ft skydive gives you a whopping 66 seconds of free fall time. 15,000ft is the highest legal altitude to tandem skydive from in Australia.
It is no more scary or exciting to skydive from a higher or lower altitude (you are jumping out of a plane after all!) The main difference is that the higher options give you a longer opportunity to recover from any sensory overload that you might experience in the first few seconds. For this reason, our 14,000ft Tandem Skydive is our most popular option and the one we recommend to all first-time jumpers.
Are you still unsure how high you want to jump from? The good news is that you can discuss your options with our team and make your final decision on jump day.
If you refuse to exit the aircraft (skydive) after takeoff, 100% of the experience will be charged as a cancellation fee.
For your safety, there is a weight limit of 95kgs for all tandem skydiving passengers.
Do you weigh more than 95kgs? In some cases, The Supplier may be able to take passengers heavier than this limit (110kgs max,) so please contact The Supplier directly so they can assess your suitability for jumping. All passengers who weigh heavier that 95kgs must have pre-approval to jump.
Currently the minimum legal age for skydiving in Australia is 16 years old. Passengers under the age of 18 years will need parent or guardian consent. This means that the jumper’s legal guardian must be present on jump day to sign the paperwork. If the legal guardian cannot be present, please contact The Supplier to make arrangements for this before jump day.
There is no upper age limit! So long as you are mobile, fit and healthy, you can jump.
- All skydive bookings are subject to weather conditions. Passengers will have the opportunity to nominate another date.
- Passengers of poor health are not advised to skydive, please consider if skydiving is right for you.
- All passengers will be required to sign a disclaimer and the Australian Parachute Federation membership forms before being permitted to skydive.
- For your safety, a passenger weight limit of 95kgs applies. In some cases, passengers who weigh more than 95kgs can skydive, please contact The Supplier for more information.
- The minimum age for tandem skydiving is 16 years, and subject to parental or guardian consent.
- Aircraft type and capacity per flight not guaranteed and subject to change.
- Customers who meet the following criteria will be refused service and are subject to the Skydive Cancellation Policy; customers who have recently travelled and are subject to a mandatory quarantine period, customers who have been in recent contact with a known case of COVID-19, and customers experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms.
24 hours notice of cancellation is required. In the case of no-show or cancellation within 24 hours of jump time, $100.00 per person will be charged as a cancellation fee.
In the case that The Supplier cancels a skydive due to adverse weather conditions, then we will attempt to arrange an alternative date or time to jump. If this is not suitable, then there will be no charge. Any deposit paid will be refunded.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely