- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1 hr 30 min lunch cruise on Mooloolaba Harbour & Mooloolah River, taking in the stunning sights
- The choice of 5 lunch options, with a non-seafood option available upon request, & upgrade options including seafood platters, oysters, scallops, salads
- Drinks available for purchase from the fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Departs from the meeting point at The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba
Mooloolaba Seafood Lunch CruiseIndulge in a afternoon with a difference on this Mooloolaba river cruise with seafood lunch.
- Meal upgrades
- Drink purchases from the onboard bar
What to Expect
Simplicity is the key on this 1 hr 30 min seafood lunch cruise. You'll board at Mooloolaba's famous The Wharf precinct, cruising effortlessly through the Mooloolaba Harbour, river & canals viewing the famous fishing fleet, pilot boats & recreational vessels.
Enjoy a choice of 5 lunch options, with upgrades available including seafood platters, oysters, scallops, salads and more. A non-seafood option is available upon request. All meals are collected directly from the waterfront seafood market at the Mooloolaba Spit, so you'll enjoy the absolute freshest seafood on the coast.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the multimillion dollars views, with informative commentary of the local area. View Steve Irwin's marine research vessel 'Croc One', and glide into the main river and canals to enjoy the sights of the Minyama mansions along Millionaire's Row.
Drinks are available for purchase from the fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks, so you can enjoy a beverage or two with your fresh seafood. It's the perfect way to spend an afternoon on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.
Where we Visit:
- The Wharf
- Mooloolah River
- Mooloolaba Harbour
- Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- While The Operator always endeavours to take you on your preferred date, if they don't have the required minimum numbers on the day they will call you to reschedule, or where another date is not possible, refund your booking in full
- This activity will normally operate in all but exceptional weather conditions. Fog, mist, drizzle, showers, rain, sleet and windy conditions do not affect the normal operation of the cruises
- All participants must be fully vaccinated and agree to show proof of vaccine status
- Once booked and paid for, all cruise tickets are 100% non-refundable but may be transferred at The Operator's discretion
- Any requests to transfer a booking to another date or time must be made 48 hours prior to the cruise time, are subject to availability on the vessel and are dependent on the promotional price of your booking
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely