- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 2 hr Sunday session cruise on Mooloolaba Harbour & Mooloolah River
- Epic views, vibrant tunes from a local DJ, & a dance floor waiting for you
- Drinks available for purchase from the fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks
- Departs from the meeting point at The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba
Cruise Sundays with Live DJJoin the ultimate sunset session onboard a cruise down the waterways of Mooloolaba, with epic views & vibrant tunes.
- Drink purchases from the onboard bar
What to Expect
This 2 hr Sunday Sessions cruise with funky tunes from a live DJ is the place to be. Let loose on the dance floor and groove to the sweet tunes or sit on the back deck with a cocktail and listen to the music. Whether it's the end of your weekend, or your weekend is only beginning, jump aboard the Rum Runner with the friendly staff who will make you feel at home.
You'll board at Mooloolaba's famous The Wharf precinct, cruising effortlessly through the Mooloolaba Harbour, river & canals passing the famous fishing fleet, pilot boats & recreational vessels.
Head out to the river mouth to enjoy picturesque views of the bay of Mooloolaba, see Steve Irwin's marine research vessel 'Croc One', then sit back, relax and glide into the main river and canals to enjoy the sights of the Minyama mansions along Millionaire's Row.
Drinks are available for purchase from the fully licensed bar, including cocktails, beer, wine, spirits & soft drinks. Epic views, vibrant tunes and a dance floor are waiting for your shoes, so come let your hair down, grab a refreshing brew, and gather the gang for an afternoon of fun.
Where we Visit:
- The Wharf
- Mooloolah River
- Mooloolaba Harbour
- The minimum age is 18 years
- Guests should arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- While The Operator always endeavours to take you on your preferred date, if they don't have the required minimum numbers on the day they will call you to reschedule, or where another date is not possible, refund your booking in full
- This activity will normally operate in all but exceptional weather conditions. Fog, mist, drizzle, showers, rain, sleet and windy conditions do not affect the normal operation of the cruises
- All participants must be fully vaccinated and agree to show proof of vaccine status
- Once booked and paid for, all cruise tickets are 100% non-refundable but may be transferred at The Operator's discretion
- Any requests to transfer a booking to another date or time must be made 48 hours prior to the cruise time, are subject to availability on the vessel and are dependent on the promotional price of your booking
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely