- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full day guided tour discovering Margaret River's diverse attractions including a visit to three premium wineries & a chocolate factory for tastings
- Scrumptious morning tea with homemade scones at a beautiful farm stay
- Gourmet lunch at an award-winning organic olive farm
- Scenic nature stop for a walk overlooking a stunning bay
- Convenient return transfers from selected Margaret River Township accommodation
- Dedicated & fun local guide with a passion for the region
WHAT TO EXPECT
There is plenty to love about the scenic Margaret River region, and you will discover all about it in one day on this comprehensive guided tour. Indulge your way around the bountiful region with a scrumptious morning tea of homemade scones, a gourmet lunch at an award-winning olive farm, plus a visit to three premium wineries and a family-owned chocolate factory. Enjoy a wide variety of other exclusive and unique experiences to top it off as you take in Margaret River's magnificent scenery.
Start your morning visiting and hand-feeding the friendly animals at a lovely farm stay property, including emus and alpacas, followed by a fresh morning tea with homemade scones (with jam & cream), locally roasted coffee, and tea. Continue on with a gentle ramble through the stunning rural countryside to enjoy a visit to three award-winning wineries. Here you can taste some of the region's best locally produced wines at their cellar doors. You may even choose to purchase a bottle or two of your favourites to take home.
Stop to taste some locally produced chocolate at a family-owned factory, and try some fresh honey at a bees' products shop. Overlook the beautiful olive groves and gardens as you enjoy a gourmet lunch at the award-winning Olio Bello, an organic olive farm where you can also have a taste of their delicious olive-based products in their cellar door.
Enjoy a scenic nature stop to stretch your legs and take a walk overlooking a stunning bay. You may even get to spot some whales at the right time of year (June to September) before returning to the Margaret River Township.
These tours specialise in small groups and as such offer a more personalised and enjoyable experience, driven by a passion to share the Margaret River region with others. Your local guide Ziggy will complete your day, not just for his vast local knowledge of the Margaret River region, but also for his fun personality and commitment to making sure everyone has a great time.
Where We Visit
- Margaret River Region
Full Day Wine & All About It Tour - Scones, Chocolate, Wineries, Lunch & More!
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Child (aged 2-11):
- Visits may be altered due to weather & other circumstances, however never to the detriment of the overall tour content
- Please be ready 10 mins prior to pick-up time
- Full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours prior to the tour date
- Within 24 hours, no refund
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- Margaret River Town