- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A full-day guided tour visiting some of Margaret River's best wineries & breweries, enjoying premium wine tastings at 3 venues, chocolate tasting & cheese platter sampling
- Gourmet lunch served at a boutique brewery, with beer & cider tastings included
- Convenient door-to-door transport within the Margaret River, Prevelly, Busselton CBD, Broadwater, Dunsborough & Yallingup areas (times may vary, depending on the day)
- Fun & friendly designated driver-guide
Margaret River Beer & Wine Tour with LunchDiscover the perfect blend of amazing local breweries and wineries on a day out in the Margaret River Region
- Pick-ups from Eagle Bay, Bunker Bay, & the eastern side of the Busselton CBD may be applicable depending on availability, & additional pick-up fees may apply
What to Expect
Sample your way around the stunning wine region of Margaret River on this full-day guided tasting adventure. With only the finest locally grown and produced craft beers, wines and produce, spend your day visiting some of the world’s most innovative, award-winning wine and beer makers who are waiting to greet you amongst beautifully manicured settings across Margaret River.
Meet your friendly designated driver and guide on your doorstep as you get your tastebuds ready for your curated tour of Margaret River. You will enjoy premium wine tastings at three venues and sit down to a beautiful gourmet lunch made from local produce at a boutique brewery, where you will also enjoy beer and cider tasting to wash it down. Stop to visit Margaret River Dairy Company where you will sample a cheese platter, and enjoy a chocolate tasting at one of the local chocolate producers along the way.
It’s a wine lovers delight as you smell, swirl and taste your day away at a variety of boutique wineries. Wine connoisseurs can leave with bottles of their favourite drop that are only available for purchase at the cellar door. Beer lovers will quench their thirst and send their taste buds into meltdown, sipping all the frothy flavours from two local breweries around the region.
This is one of Margaret River's best beer and wine tours, exploring three wineries and two breweries. The fun-filled day allows you to combine your love of beer and wine in an unimaginable setting, and taste the amazing flavours of this plentiful region.
Where we visit
- Margaret River wine region - including 3 wineries & 2 breweries
- Local cheese & chocolate producers
- Margaret River Beer & Wine Tour with Lunch - Margaret River Area Pick up
FromAUD $120Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
- Margaret River Beer & Wine Tour with Lunch - Busselton/Dunsborough/Yallingup Pick up
FromAUD $120Check AvailabilityNext available: Today
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bring your phone or camera for the memories - #bdotours in Insta
- A hat & sunscreen are advised during the summer months
- A bottle of water. There are plenty of spots to refill your bottle along the way
No. Due to strict liquor licensing laws along with Public Liability issues, we restrict any persons from consuming alcohol on any of our tour buses. Heavy fines apply for any persons caught doing so.
Our itinerary is usually based on pick-ups on the day. We always visit the same lunch venue, Bootleg Brewery. However, additional wineries and breweries we visit are not set in stone. We are more than happy to try to accommodate any requests you have, but we do focus on keeping travel time on the bus to a minimum!
Our delicious gourmet lunch is prepared and served at the amazing Bootleg Brewery. Lunch consists of delicious “brewer’s platters,” which are generally shared between two people. They are full of local produce, including dips, chutney, relish, smoked and cured meats, cheese, salad, olives, crackers, and bread.
Lunch is a highlight for all on the tour. In addition to this, you also receive a beer and cider tasting inclusive of the price!
Please advise our office of any dietary requirements prior to the tour.
Included in the price of your tour is pick-up and drop-off to your accommodation, tastings at three wineries, tastings at the cheese and chocolate companies, plus your lunch. The final brewery stop purchases are not inclusive of the price. However, all the breweries we visit generally offer discounts on any beers you may purchase.
- Pick-up times from Busselton, Dunsborough & Yallingup areas vary from 10:20 am to 11 am, dependent on the day
- Guests who are tasting on tour must be 18+ years of age & should not be under the influence of alcohol prior to joining the tour
- Times & venues are subject to change at short notice
- The Operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to factors beyond our control including not reaching minimum daily numbers. In such cases we will offer you to tour on the next available tour or suggest an alternative tour of equal value
- We accept no responsibility for passengers failing to be at designated pick up points at designated times. No refund is provided for passengers who miss the tour
- Minimum of 72 hours’ notice is required for cancellations or a change in numbers otherwise a 100% cancellation fee may apply
- Any cancellations outside of the cancellation period will be liable for a 10% administration fee of the total booking
- If your group numbers change & you do not notify us prior to pick up, you will be liable to pay for all guests booked on the tour & no refunds will be given
- No show, no refund
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely