- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-hour scenic cruise around stunning Jervis Bay learning about & soaking up the pristine landscapes & diversity of wildlife
- Experienced crew sharing fascinating stories of local Indigenous & European history
- Departs from the meeting point at 50 Owen St, Huskisson
Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets CruiseDiscover some of the most spectacular scenery in Australia on an unforgettable 2-hour cruise through Jervis Bay
What to Expect
From towering sea cliffs to the whitest sands in the world, enjoy the opportunity to explore andembrace all that is Jervis Bay. Join a scenic 2-hour cruise to uncover the many secrets of the region and soak up this slice of paradise.
Boasting 70 kilometres of pristine coastline, there is no shortage of breathtaking beaches and rugged cliff faces to discover. The highly knowledgeable crew love introducing you to their favourite and most impressive areas of Jervis Bay and will share with you some interesting stories about local Indigenous and European history.
Under the surface, the Jervis Bay Marine Park possesses one of Australia's healthiest eco-systems with an impressive diversity of wildlife. The bay's resident bottlenose dolphins are regularly spotted playing in the crystal-clear waters, and you may also be fortunate enough to encounter the occasional seals, penguins, local sea eagles or perhaps even humpback whales at the right time of year (June to October).
Specific routes will be dependent on weather conditions, which makes each day a truly unique and unforgettable experience. Whether it is cruising along Hyams Beach absorbing the most exquisite white sand in the world (and learning why), or taking a step back in time to pre-European Australia in Booderee National Park and Bowen Island (home to over 10,000 fairy penguins), one thing is for certain, you will not be disappointed! Get up close and personal with the Shoalhaven’s most iconic landmark ‘Point Perpendicular’, towering 100 metres above sea level, and on calm days this cruise gives you a glimpse of the tallest and most captivating ancient sandstone cliff faces on the east coast of Australia.
As you can imagine, this cruise is very popular, so bookings are essential.
Where We Visit
- Jervis Bay
Frequently Asked Questions
Jervis Bay is approximately 3 hours from both Sydney and Canberra. From Sydney, follow the Freeway from Sutherland to Kiama and then the Princes Highway to Jervis Bay. From Canberra, take the Federal Highway and Hume Highway to Moss Vale, then follow the signs to Nowra.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions & other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- Cancellations within 72 hours of departure will incur 100% cancellation fees
- Cancellations outside of 72 hours prior to departure you will incur a fee of 1.75% on the total booking amount to process a refund
- In the event of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, you are entitled to a refund & this refund will not occur the above-mentioned fee
- Any changes to your booking must be made 72 hours prior to departure
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely