- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 1 hr horseback ride through stunning Hunter Valley bush & farmland
- Use of a helmet & a brief riding lesson to ensure you're safety
- Horses suitable for all levels of experience, including children & absolute beginners
- Departs from the meeting point at Hunter Valley Resort, Hermitage Road & Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin (follow the signs to the farm)
Hunter Valley Bushland Trail Horse RideRide through stunning Hunter Valley bushland on horseback during this 1 hr horse ride with beautiful views & fresh country air.
What to Expect
There is nothing quite like getting out in nature, especially on horseback. When you come to the Hunter Valley, take this opportunity to get up close with nature on a unique and inspiring horse riding adventure.
Departing from the Hunter Valley Resort, leave your worries behind for 1 hr as you ride through bushland and farmland in the breathtaking Hunter Valley. Take in the fresh air, local wildlife and views of the beautiful Broken Back Ranges.
The friendly staff and beautiful, well-cared-for horses will ensure you have a fun and relaxing day out with your family and friends.
This tour is suitable for children and beginners, as the group rides at a leisurely walking pace, so everyone can keep up and enjoy the surroundings.
Where we Visit:
- Bushland & farm around the Hunter Valley Resort
- The minimum age for this is 10 years. Once mounted on the horse, if your child is too nervous to ride or unable to control their horse, your ride will change to a 30-minute private family ride where an instructor will be allocated to lead your child. No refunds will be given for this change, so please make sure you have booked carefully
- Children under the age of 13 years must have a parent or guardian riding also
- The maximum weight is 110kg
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes before your ride
- Guests must complete an online horse-riding waiver
- Long pants, sleeved shirts and enclosed shoes are required
- If you give at least 72 hours notice of any changes or cancellations to your booking you will not be charged
- If you cancel between 48 hours and 24 hours you will be charged for 1 rider (groups of up to 6) or 2 riders (groups of 7 and above)
- On the day, cancellations, 'no-shows' or groups that simply change their minds will be charged the full amount of the booking
Reviews for Hunter Valley Bushland Trail Horse Ride
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely