- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 6-hour guided tour indulging in a range of all-inclusive Hunter Valley tasting experiences, including local wines, spirits & gourmet produce
- Wine & cheese pairing at a boutique cellar door
- Gourmet tasting plate lunch & dessert at a winery with expert wine pairing
- Artisan chocolate sampling with wine pairing
- Guided tasting of locally made spirits at a premium distillery
- Knowledgeable & enthusiastic guide enhancing your experience
- Convenient return transfers from selected Hunter Valley accommodation
Note: Minimum numbers need to be met before this tour can operate
Celebrating beautiful regional produce, premium Hunter Valley wines and local spirits, this memorable food and wine tour through the picturesque Hunter wine region is a must-do. You will be taking your tastebuds on an adventure as you sip and swirl your way through some premium local cellar doors and indulge in food and wine pairing sensations.
Joined by your expert local guide, get collected from your accommodation arriving at your first stop, a boutique cellar door. Here you will be guided through a selected range of premium wines, paired with a delicious cheese plate to nibble on and complement your tasting experience.
We then progress on to another of the region's finest cellar doors and its restaurant for their Chef’s Signature tasting plate and dessert of the day that has been created with the best seasonal and locally sourced produce. Each dish is expertly paired with its own estate-grown premium wine.
Time to indulge at our next cellar door, where you will be guided through a tasting sensation of beautifully crafted local artisan chocolates that have each been paired with a range of premium wines. The tour is capped off with a visit to one of the local distilleries for a guided tasting of their signature range of locally made spirits. There is plenty of storage and a cooler box on the bus for any gourmet purchases along the way so you can keep enjoying your taste of the Hunter Valley at home.
Where We Visit
- Hunter Valley - 3 local wineries & a distillery