- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us!
- Enjoy sunset views over Darwin harbour during a dinner cruise!
- Dig into a delicious Territory Style set menu
- Air-conditioned vessel
- Operates March to December
- Please board at 5.30pm from Dock 3, Stokes Hill Wharf
Darwin Harbour Sunset Dinner CruiseEnjoy sunset views and a buffet dinner!
What to Expect
The dinner cruise onboard the Charles Darwin is a great way to get a bird’s eye view of Darwin's sunset whilst enjoying a delicious Territory-style banquet dinner. Enjoy Australian seafood and local produce all in the air-conditioned vessel. This 2.5-hour cruise is the perfect way to feed the family and enjoy the scenery.
The Charles Darwin is a steel-hulled tri-level catamaran originally named Shangri-La Princess. Built-in Adelaide in 1990 for the Stannard family, a well-known name in the boating industry. After many years’ service, two further owners, and two name changes, she became part of this tour.
Set Dinner Menu:
- Australian Oysters & Prawns: Pepper berry vinegerette
- Native Bush Beef Salad: Slow roasted bush spice rubbed beef sirloin served on a Thai herb mixed salad drizzled with a mild sweet chilli sauce
- BBQ Sweet & Sour Mango Chicken: Chargrilled chicken thigh with NT mango sweet & sour sauce served on jasmine rice
- Local Barramundi Poached in Laksa Broth: NT Barramundi fillet poached in a coconut laksa broth
- Local Steamed Vegetables: Steamed snake beans, bok choy, wombok, roasted pumpkin and sweet potato served with NT lemon myrtle herb butter served on the side
- Sides: Variety of salads & Herb dinner rolls
- Dessert: Variety of desserts and cheese & fruit plates
Frequently Asked Questions
Hat, money (cash or credit card) and don’t forget your camera! Please also bring your ticket, voucher or booking confirmation.
Darwin harbour. You'll leave Stokes Hill Wharf, travel along the Esplanade cruising along at 4 knots past the Larrakeyah Naval barracks, Cullen Bay and Fannie Bay. Skippers reserve the right to change the route subject to tidal conditions, guest’s safety, and comfort. Tidal conditions determine how close to the coast it can operate.
There are no designated smoking areas on the vessel.
The cruise departs from DOCK 3, located at the very end of Stokes Hill Wharf, City Side. Crew members will meet guests under the large white umbrellas and will commence boarding at 5.30pm.
Charles Darwin has the capability to have wheelchairs on board however this is determined on a case-by-case basis. Passengers must have some mobility and/or the presence of a carer who can assist them. Please note that the toilets on the vessel are not wheelchair accessible and located down approximately ten steps from the Captain’s Deck.
- A licensed bar is open on all cruises, NO BYO facility.
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- The operators have the right to cancel cruises as required.
- Children under the age of 4 are welcome on board free of charge, please advise on booking.
- 100% fee is applicable for ALL cancellations within 72 hours and for no-shows. Please advise admendments as soon as possible.
Reviews for Darwin Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely