- Get up to $90 cash back per person when you book with us
- 2-day fully guided tour with experienced naturalist guides
- Swim in crystal clear waters at Mossman Gorge
- View the Daintree Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef from above at Alexandra Range
- Explore the historic village of Cooktown
- Visit sites including the Endeavour River, Daintree Rainforest and Wujal Wujal Waterfalls
- Walk the treacherous Bloomfield Track to Wujal Wujal
- Experience hidden gems of the jungle including secluded beaches and swimming holes
- All national park fees and permits
- Small, private touring group
- Transfers in a comfortable and airconditioned vehicle
- A variety of delicious meals and snacks
- Daintree River1-hour crocodile cruise
- Unique accommodation immersed within the Daintree Rainforest
2-Day 4WD Cooktown and Daintree TourExperience an exclusive eco-tour that showcases North Queensland’s natural beauty and culture in this two-day fast-paced adventure
What to Expect
Experience an exclusive eco-tour that showcases North Queensland’s natural beauty and culture in this two-day fast-paced adventure.
Visit the heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation, Cooktown and Port Douglas, see lush tropical rainforest, picture-perfect Cape Tribulation beaches and rivers.
Discover the only place where two World Heritage-listed sites, the Daintree Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef, meet. The historical tour showcases the real natural beauty and excitement the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation, and Cooktown exemplify.
After a full day of touring, unwind and relax at the unique Ferntree Rainforest Lodge and spend a night in the luxurious Garden Loft immersed within the heart of the Daintree Rainforest, before setting off on Day 2 of your adventure.
Where we visit
Day 1: Cairns to Cape Tribulation via the Great Barrier Reef Scenic Drive
Day one begins with a scenic trip along the Great Barrier Reef Drive to Mossman Gorge, where you will experience crystal-clear cascades over large granite boulders surrounded by beautiful rainforest.
Then, get set to explore the famous Daintree River on an eco-friendly Daintree River Crocodile Cruise, boasting of a vast range of wildlife, birds and crocodiles. Cross the Daintree River on the famous cable ferry and adventure through the Daintree Rainforest to Alexandra Lookout, providing picture perfect views of where the Daintree Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef meet. Stay at the unique Ferntree Rainforest Lodge, immersed within the Daintree Rainforest, and dine at the Cassowary Restaurant while enjoying the natural surroundings of the jungle.
Day 2: Cape Tribulation to Cooktown via the Bloomfield Track then back to Cairns or Port Douglas
Day two of your trip will start off with experiencing and exploring the beauty of the Daintree Rainforest, including the breathtaking, gigantic 500-year-old Fig Tree before you cross the cool, clear waters of Emmagen Creek.
Then venture onto the treacherous Bloomfield Track and explore the cascading Wujal Wujal Waterfalls. The adventure continues up to the historic Cooktown to the imposing mountain range Black Mountain made up of massive granite boulders, which is home to unique wildlife and rich in Aboriginal culture. Refresh and unwind with lunch and drinks in Cooktown Village, and then enjoy the sunset at the Grassy Hill lookout.
You will then end the two-day tour with journeying back to Cairns or Port Douglas, while stopping off at various secluded beaches and swimming holes. Here you will have the opportunity for a swim, should you wish to go for a refreshing dip before returning home.
The tour operates with daily pick-ups from anywhere between Cairns, Port Douglas, and Cape Tribulation. Please be ready 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
Cairns - 7:30am
Northern Beaches - 7:50am
Port Douglas - 8:20am
Cape Tribulation and Surrounding Daintree Region - 8:30am
Please note: Pick-up times are dependent on road conditions and traffic, and can vary
Frequently Asked Questions
No physical strength is required. However, there is bush walking and swimming involved if you choose to include this in your tour. If you have a restricted mobility or medical condition of concern, please contact The Supplier to discuss requirements prior to your tour. The Supplier is happy to alter the tour to fit your requirements and needs to ensure you will have the best experience and adventure possible.
The Supplier offers niche accommodation which is unique and immersed within the beautiful nature of Tropical Far North Queensland. Accommodation is private and will not be shared unless the booking is made for specific groups travelling together, wishing to share.
The Supplier always recommends packing as light as possible with light, breathable clothes to suit the environment of the Tropical North.
It is suggested you bring:
- Swimmers and towels if you wish to swim
- Bag with overnight essentials
- Hat and sunscreen
- Cash for Wujal Wujal Art Gallery (Subject to availability on the day)
- Enclosed footwear
- Light, breathable clothing
- Bottle of water
- Camera or phone to take photos of your adventure
- Children and minors under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- If required, baby car seats can be provided at an extra charge.
- All minors that are under the age of 2 are free, but any extra charges accumulated throughout the tour will have to be covered by the entity undertaking the booking.
- Approximate pickup and scheduled times are only a guide - certain circumstances can alter these times
- Single travelers must book a “single” rate as The Supplier doesn't offer shared rooms with other single travelers
- 100% cancellation fee applies to all tours cancelled within 72 hours before departure or no show
- Cairns Northern Beaches
- Port Douglas
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely