- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Experience the thrill of jet boating on an action-packed 35-minute ride through the Trinity Inlet in Cairns!
- Soak in the stunning environment teeming with vibrant flora and fauna
- An experienced local captain will have you laughing as you learn all about the region and its natural beauty and rich history
- The tour will capture the moment for you with awesome onboard photos available for purchase
- Hang on tight or put your hands up as you soar over the water on a jet boat!
35 Minute Jet Boat Ride Cairns
Experience the thrills of jet boating in stunning Cairns!
WHAT TO EXPECT
The city of Cairns is a tropical hub known as the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest. It is a hugely popular destination for its proximity to beautiful rainforests and beaches, with plenty of outdoor adventure opportunities. What better way to explore this tropical paradise than on an exhilarating jet boat ride?
Jet boating is a thrilling and adventurous way to appreciate the turquoise waters of Trinity Inlet all year round. The Trinity Inlet is an oceanic inlet that serves as the port for the city of Cairns — this waterway is basically a huge tidal basin with no actual river flowing into it, so it offers almost year-round action. The city centre is on the western bank where the inlet meets the Coral Sea. A jet boat ride through Trinity Inlet will reveal stunning flora and fauna and wildlife, and you may even see a crocodile or two!
This tour is suitable for all ages and fitness levels. It's especially perfect for those who love going fast! Sit back, buckle in, and soar over the water! The jet boat is propelled by a powerful jet stream. A jet boat ride through Trinity Inlet will reveal stunning flora and fauna, and you may even see a crocodile or two!
An experienced local captain will provide commentary that will have you laughing as you learn all about the region and its natural beauty and rich history. The tour will even capture the moment with great photos for you to take home to commemorate your adventure (for purchase at an additional cost)! There’s nothing quite like the unique experience of jet-boating through Cairns. Check it out for yourself!
Meeting point: Wharf A, The Marlin Marina, Cairns QLD 4870, Australia
What People Are Saying:
“We had an amazing Bad Fishy experience. The team are awesome and we all loved it. Very thrilling and a great way to see Trinity Inlet and we even saw a crocodile!” — Sarah, 2021
“If you’re travelling to Cairns and looking for a thrilling ride this is a must-do!”— Kylie, 2019
“These guys are the best of the best!! Kind, friendly, informative and great value for money.” — Natasha, 2019
“Amazing customer service and friendly crew, run by true Aussie blokes - we loved it & would do it again - thank you :)” — Leanne, 2019
35 Minute Jet Boat Ride Cairns
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
What should I wear on the jetboat?
Wear casual clothing or swimwear, anything you don't mind getting wet. Thongs are ok.
Will I get wet?
Where does the jetboat depart from?
Wharf A, Marlin Marina in Cairns.
Can I bring my camera?
No, sorry, but the tour does take awesome photos of you during the ride. These can be purchased when you get back to the wharf.
How tall do I have to be to ride?
We recommend that passengers are at least 1.1m tall to ride the jet boat.
When do I need to check in?
Please check-in at least 20 minutes before your ride.
How many seats are on the jetboat?
The jetboat can hold up to 12 passengers at a time.
What should I bring?
We recommend you wear sunscreen, and please apply it before check-in. Bring a towel for after the ride. The tour has a small storage space, and while we aim to take great care of your belongings, they are left at the wharf at your own risk.
- If you are unwell or experiencing any flu-like symptoms please contact us to reschedule your ride.
- Thongs or shoes you are happy to get wet are fine. A locker box is available for your use at check-in.
- We recommend passengers are at least 1.1m tall to ride the jet boat.
- All passengers acknowledge and agree that they ride at their own risk.
- All passengers acknowledge and agree that jet boating is a dangerous recreational activity and all passengers accept the risk associated with the ride.
- Prior to departure, all Adult passengers must sign an Assumption of Risk Form. Minors require a parent or guardian to sign this form prior to departure. This Assumption of Risk Form is part of our terms and conditions of passage.
- Passengers agree to indemnify us against any and all claims arising from their participation in the ride, including any and all claims for injury, damage or loss.
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, or those who have injuries or who are pregnant or have conditions that may cause a risk to their health, are strongly advised not to ride the jet boat and do so at their own risk.
- Passengers agree to disclose any pre-existing medical condition or any other condition that may cause the passenger to suffer injury or aggravate a pre-existing medical condition during the ride.
- Passengers must adhere to the directions given by the Captain at all times.
- The tour reserves the right, at their own discretion, to refuse passage for whatever reason.
- Passengers must check-in 20mins prior to departure or seats will be reassigned and no refunds will be issued for late arrivals.
- In the event that the tour needs to cancel a ride due to inclement weather or for any other reason, rescheduling options (subject to availability) will be made available and in the event, no options are available a refund will be issued.
- Valuables are not permitted onboard. The tour takes no responsibility for any loss or damage of valuables.
- The tour reserves the right, in our discretion and acting reasonably, to alter the departure time, vessel and departure point, as and when required.
- Passengers may be filmed and/or photographed during the ride. All passengers agree that we have the right to reproduce such film and/or photos, for any purpose whatsoever, without notification, compensation or payment to the passenger concerned.
- All rides operate subject to minimum numbers. Bookings are essential and are subject to availability.
Cancellation is due 24 hours in advance or full payment is due. Please check in 15 mins prior to your scheduled departure time.
Read full supplier's terms & conditions