- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- Freefall from 15,000ft for over 60 seconds at speeds over 230kph
- $35 APF Levy included
- Hotel transfers (local hotels only)
- 5-star skydive training facility
- Professional instruction & training
- Flight over Byron Bays spectacular surf beaches
- Certificate of your skydive
Skydive Byron Bay 15,000 ftFree bus transfers from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron Bay daily.
- You can buy video/photo packages at the venue on the day of your skydive. Photos Only $129 / Photos + Videos $179 / Dedicated $269 / Ultimate $369
What to Expect
About Skydive Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
Whilst we endeavour to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavourable weather and air traffic control.
We recommend loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running or sports trainers. Hiking boots and high heels are not appropriate.
If the weather is unfavourable on the day of your booking we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.
If we have to cancel your jump due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, your booking will be re-scheduled to another date that suits you.
Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. If 95kg or over, surcharges apply.
By law, the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 16 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
Unfortunately not. CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) regulations prevent loose articles being taken up in the aircraft if the door is being opened mid-flight. However, we do offer a full video and photos service for you to choose from.
Yes, but we advise you wait 24 hours after your scuba dive before coming to skydive. You can scuba dive straight after your skydive though so if you’d like to do both and are restricted on time consider booking your skydive first.
Weight Restrictions and Charges:
Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions.
Each of our skydiving locations in Australia have the following weight restrictions and you MUST weigh less than:
100kg in Mission Beach
110kg in Byron Bay, Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, VIC and WA drop zones
Weight Restrictions and Charges, payable on arrival:
95kg - 104.9kg = $50
105kg and above = $75
110kg and above requires on site assessment
- Cancellations or changes more than 48 hours before departure: no fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours of departure: 100% of the cost
- Rescheduling within 48 hours of departure: $110 fee
Reviews for Skydive Byron Bay 15,000 ft
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely