- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 8hr food & wine tour in the beautiful Barossa Valley, famous for its fertile vineyards and traditional wineries
- Wine tasting at 4-5 of the top wineries in the Barossa Valley
- Lunch that showcases the food and wine of the region
- Visit to the villages of Lyndoch, Tanunda & Nuriootpa
- Services of an experienced guide, so you can learnabout the wine region’s history
- Convenient pick ups from selected Adelaide CBD or Glenelg accommodation
Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from Adelaide with Maggie Beer FarmBest way to experience Barossa Valley's fertile vineyards and traditional wineries!
What to Expect
Get yourself a designated driver whilst you sample the fine food and wine of the Barossa Valley!
The Barossa Valley is famous for its fertile vineyards and traditional wineries, but knowing where to find the best of them requires local knowledge.
On this tour, begin with a convenient pickup at your Adelaide or Gleneg hotel, and sit back and relax while your experienced guide sheds light on the winemaking process.
You’ll visit 4-5 cellar doors, Maggie Beers Farm Shop, Steiny’s Traditional Mettwurst & Barossa Cheese, and enjoy a delicious lunch at Kies Winery, showcasing the food and wine of the region.
You'll visit the villages of Lyndoch, Tanunda & Nuriootpa, and learn about the wine region’s history along the way.
With drop off at your hotel included, this tour is ideal for travellers who want to visit as many Barossa Wineries as possible and don’t want to drive home!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Any dietary requirement, additional notes or requests can be entered at the time of booking and the Operator will do their best to accommodate.
Absolutely. Simply enter in the recipient’s name into the personal details area in the shopping cart and the voucher will be generated in their name.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or any other reason
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
Cancellation due to COVID - Full refund*
Cancellation 3 days prior to tour departure - Full refund
Cancellation within 3 days of departure - Nil refund
*test results are required
Reviews for Barossa Valley Full-Day Tour from Adelaide with Maggie Beer Farm
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely