- Get up to $30 cash back per person when you book with us
- We GUARANTEE you will see killer whales (orcas) or you can join us again for free!
- Take an unforgetable journey with the only operator equipped with the knowledge and experience of the Bremer Bay Orca
- Delicious catering supplied by the Bremer Bay Wellstead Museum Cafe (Morning tea, lunch and sweet treats)
- Complimentary access to the Captains Lounge
- Journey on the luxurious 20m catamaran Alison Maree
- Informative commentary from an experienced and qualified marine biologist and photographer onboard
What to Expect
Join this world-renowned full day Bremer Canyon Killer Whale (Orca) Expedition and discover a magical ocean oasis that will leave you speechless.
Departing daily from January to April, this expedition visits one of the least explored places on earth, where you can encounter an astonishing aggregation of marine wildlife on an unforgettable oceanic expedition.
Journey to the beautiful coastal town of Bremer Bay, a two hour drive from Albany or a five hour drive from Perth, Western Australia.
Known as a nature lover's paradise, Bremar Bay is the only place in Australia where you can go to reliably encounter killer whales!
Where we visit
Following departure from Bremer Bay, you will be provided with a safety briefing and presentation on what you can expect to see on your expedition.
From here, the group will depart the harbour and begin a 1 hour 30 minute journey to the "hot spot" - this is where there's generally the best encounters with the Orca.
What to expect
On your expedition, you may also see pods of long-finned pilot whales, sperm whales, a rare beaked whale or blue whale. You can also admire the acrobatics of large pods of bottlenose, striped, and common dolphins, and encounter shark species that include great whites, whaler sharks, and the beautiful oceanic blue, a species never seen from shore!
Enormous oceanic sunfish surface, and the remains of giant squid sometimes float on the surface, a predator of the deep reduced to scraps, squabbled over by an astonishing array of pelagic seabirds including albatross, shearwater and petrel species.
About the boat
Step onboard the luxury vessel Alison Maree - a 20m catamaran built in Western Australia specifically for the Southern Ocean; so rest assured and enjoy peace of mind that you are on a large, stable and incredibly safe vessel along with an expert trained to crew to assist you with any needs throughout the day.
The Alison Maree also offers modern facilities on board including air conditioning, toilets, filtered water system, comfortable PFD's and complimentary access to the Captains Lounge!
Your 8 hour journey starts at the Bremer Bay Boat Harbour, Lot 115 Swarbrick Road, Bremer Bay, Western Australia.
You will be required to arrive at 7:45am full of excitement and anticipation on what the day will bring (no two days are ever the same out on the Southern Ocean).
Frequently Asked Questions
Wood Fire Baked Croissants
Fresh Fruit Skewers (GF,DF,VG)
Dietary- Banana & Cranberry Bread (GF,DF,VG)
Fresh Rolls or Wraps or GF Bread
Wood Fire Roasted Chicken, Avocado, Herb Aioli & Baby Spinach
Salami, Cheddar Cheese, Semi Sundried Tomato & Rocket
Spiced Chickpea, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables & Salad (DF,VG)
Double Chocolate Orca Print Cookies
Apple Cinnamon Crumble Cake
Dietary – Date & Coconut Bliss Balls (GF,DF,VG)
Dietary- Chick Pea & Cocoa Brownie (GF,DF,VG)
Vegetarian Sushi or Anti Pasto Skewer or Spinach & Ricotta Scroll
Pumpkin Savory Scone
Dietary- Zucchini & Chive Muffin (GF,DF,VG)
Filtered Water, Tea, Coffee, Milo, a selection of Herbal Teas, Soup and Soft Drink are also included.
*Dietary items are only included if you have requested them, please inform us if you have any dietary requirements.
As The Supplier is trying to reduce their plastic imprint, they would really appreciate if you could be apart of the movement by bringing along your own water bottle and keep cup.
There is also the option to purchase a drink bottle or keep cup on board the vessel.
- Check-in deadlines apply and may be strictly enforced.
- To help the tour get away on time, ensure you are at the departure point by the time specified.
- You will not be able to check-in after the check-in deadline.
- Arrival after the check-in deadline may result in you losing your tour and the entire fare paid.
- The boat will not be held for you if you arrive late at the departure point.
- The supplier is not liable to you for any direct or indirect loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your late arrival at either check in or the departure point.
- If you book an expedition and are unable to travel due to official Government Restrictions put in place because of Covid-19 you will be entitled to reschedule your expedition to a later date, or, if you wish you can cancel the booking with the entitlement to a full refund.
- If you are cancelling due to any other reason our normal cancellation policy will apply.
Reviews for Bremer Canyon Killer Whale (Orca) Expedition
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation