- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- An unforgettable 1 hour 30 minute kayaking tour of Adelaide's scenic River Torrens
- See the heart of the City of Churches from a different perspective
- Adelaide's only fully-guided, informative experience set to impress and inspire
- For something special, sunset tours are available and make for the perfect summer-evening activity
- Experience Adelaide Riverbank highlights including Adelaide Oval
- With a maximum of eight people per tour, you get a personal tour experience
Adelaide City Guided Kayak TourSee the City of Churches from a different perspective on this magical guided kayak tour
What to Expect
See a different side to Adelaide in the city's ONLY fully-guided kayak tour.
After being taught the basic skills of paddling a kayak safely, join a highly experienced kayak guide as you paddle along the River Torrens.
Enjoy exploring the river and seeing parts of the city you cannot see or experience on land.
For those looking for something even more special, there's even a kayaking at sunset option, which shines a new light on this beautiful city.
The central departure point means you can continue exploring the city after your adventure on the water - with the only question being, where to next?
Meet at Pinky Flat, War Memorial Dr, North Adelaide, South Australia. This is a public reserve. Look for the Earth Adventure flags.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fitted PFD/life jackets
- Dry bags for personal belongings
- Experienced and qualified guides
No. Each tour includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment including life-jackets.
- Clothes and footwear you don’t mind getting wet (usually just some splashes from the paddle)
- Dress for the weather and assume you will get a bit wet from the paddles
- Water bottle
- Camera or phone if you want to take photos
- Small backpack to carry everything
- Towel (not essential)
The supplier operates in most weather conditions, including rain. We have been doing this a long time and understand safe operating conditions. If we are concerned, we will stop, pause, delay or shorten the session for a break in weather.
If we assess the weather to be unsafe, the supplier may have to cancel or postpone/delay the session. We will attempt to do this prior to the day. On the actual day of service, weather conditions may still require our immediate intervention.
Extreme weather conditions where the supplier may have to cancel or postpone/delay include:
- Fire Danger Ratings where it is extreme or catastrophic in the experience locations or if there are any fires near the experience locations that would make it unsafe
- Severe Thunderstorms & lightning
- Extreme Temperature (hot or cold)
- Severe Wind
If we have to change the session, we will offer the next time slot or cancel providing the opportunity for rescheduling.
- Children must be a minimum of 8 years old
- All Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 12 and under will need to be accompanied in a kayak by an adult
- Maximum weight (2-person kayak): As we use sit in kayaks we generally find people 140+kgs can have trouble fitting into the kayaks.
- From Wednesday 1 December 2021, participants aged 16 and older will be required to show evidence that they have been double vaccinated (or are exempt from vaccination by order of the Chief Public Health Officer).
Cancellations or change of date requests must be made at least 48 hours before your scheduled booking in order to receive any refund or change of date.
If you cancel a booking the supplier will apply a charge. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel or the session has commenced. Fees will also be charged where a booking is changed or re-scheduled and we incur a fee or are liable for an external charge associated with your change.
Cancellation fees for day tours are:
- More than 30 days prior to departure: $20 administration fee.
- 72 hours – 30 days prior to departure: 25% fee of total booking price
- 48 – 72 hours prior to departure: 50% fee of total booking price.
- 24 – 48 hours prior to departure: 75% fee of total booking price.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% fee of total booking price
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely