- Boat sightseeing at Tam Giang
- Professional tour guide
- Cold towel
- Free photo souvenir
WHERE WE VISIT
- Tam Giang
- Thuan An
- Ru Cha Islet
- Meals not mentioned in program.
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
WHAT TO EXPECT
7.00: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Tam Giang Lagoon.
8.00: You'll welcome guests at Thuan An coastal guards seaport. Then, start your journey as a fisherman as you try and catch the fish around you with nets! There'll be 6-8 of you in a boat.
Next, pass over Thuan An sea mouth.
9.00: The boats will stop at the sea mouth where 3 rivers - Huong, Bo and O Lau - end. This area forms the mysterious Tam Giang lagoon. Tam Giang means three rivers in Vietnamese.
Here, enjoy swimming in the blue water! You can also catch crabs, oysters, and clams with fishermen.
10.00: After a dip, journey to find out the hidden villages Thai Duong Thuong and Thai Duong Ha.
11.00: Take a stroll along the edge of Tam Giang lagoon until you reach Tam Giang Bridge,. This one of the most amazing areas of the lagoon, a great place to fish with a rod, and explore agricultural farmland.
Next, fly kites in Cow Steppes.
12.30: Now it's time to leave for Ru Cha Islet. Here you can see the beautiful Cha trees, a species of mangrove. The leaves on cha trees are green during summer and turn red and yellow in autumn.
While here, you'll also discover the mysterious history of Ru Cha.
Climb up to top of a tower to admire the scenery below, with views of Tam Giang lagoon and Thuan An sea.
1.00: Time to eat! Enjoy Ru Cha specialities, also with the fish and clams that you caught in the lagoon! After lunch, take some time to relax.
2.30: Bike for 4km through extensive rice fields and pass along narrow paths. Watch village life as you pass through.
From here its time to wave farewell and head back to the city center.
Tam Giang Lagoon & Ru Cha Islet Discovery - Full Day Tour
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
In case of cancellation, a penalty shall be applied depending on the cancellation time.
- More than 30 working days (except Saturday and Sunday) prior to the arrival of The Client: No charge
- From 29 to 15 working days prior to the arrival of The Client: 20% of the full charge.
- From 14 working day to 3 working days prior to the arrival of The Client: 30% of the full charge.
- 48hrs to 72hrs prior to the arrival of The Client: 50% of the full charge.
- 24hrs to 48hrs prior to the arrival of The Client: 75% of the full charge.
- For no-show, 100% of the full charge.