- Private room at traditional house on stilts
- Land transfer Hanoi - Pu Luong - Hanoi
- Transfer around Pu Luong during tour
- 2 lunches, 1 breakfast
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
- River rafting
- Free Wi-Fi at Pu Luong Retreat
- Welcome drink
- 2 bottles of water in rooms daily
WHERE WE VISIT
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Tan Lap Bridge
- Uoi Village
Buy as a Gift
- Meals not mentioned in program.
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Early check-in and late check-out
WHAT TO EXPECT
Day 1: Hanoi - Pu Luong (lunch)
In the morning you'll be picked up at your hotel and will drive to Pu Luong. You'll enter Pu Luong Nature Reserve via a breathtaking mountain pass which will give you a panoramic view of the whole valley.
Arrive at your accommodation just in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time. Enjoy exploring this beautiful retreat, with its captivating views and tranquil setting.
In the afternoon you will be transferred to a suspension bridge over the Cham River. Here, begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Discover how water is moved from the river to handmade bamboo aqueducts through a simple contraption.
Next, head to a local fisherman’s house. Have a short rest here then gear up for the bamboo river rafting with Dinh and his team. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle!
Steer your handcrafted rafts up to scenic Tan Lap Bridge where you'll disembark to be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat.
Overnight in Pu Luong.
Day 2: Pu Luong - Hanoi (breakfast, lunch)
Start your day with an easy walk around the beautiful valley in front of the Retreat. Descend into the valley where you'll wander around tumbling rice terraces. Then, walk along small paths shrouded in vegetation that slowly reveal the picturesque Uoi village. Sitting at the base of a towering mountain, this village is a breathtaking sight. Don't forget your camera! You'll want to capture this moment.
After snapping a few pics, continue the walk downhill to Uoi village then on to Lan village. If time permits, you'll visit a local family and learn about their traditional brocade weaving (please note this experience is time dependent and not guaranteed.) Afterwards, walk through the rice paddies again and head back to the main road. From here you'll be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat.
This afternoon, check out of the Retreat. Your transfer back to Hanoi is included.
Pu Luong Retreat Tour - 2 Days, 1 Night
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
In case of cancellation, a penalty shall be applied depending on the cancellation time.
- More than 30 working days (except Saturday and Sunday) prior to the arrival of The Client: No charge
- From 29 to 15 working days prior to the arrival of The Client: 20% of the full charge.
- From 14 working day to 3 working days prior to the arrival of The Client: 30% of the full charge.
- 48hrs to 72hrs prior to the arrival of The Client: 50% of the full charge.
- 24hrs to 48hrs prior to the arrival of The Client: 75% of the full charge.
- For no-show, 100% of the full charge.