- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Refreshments and snacks
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Park entrance fee
Hiking Tour Of Fox Canyon - Cabo San LucasA challenging uphill trail to freshwater pools, water slides, and waterfall!
What to Expect
This is probably the best well-kept secret in Cabo...
Just an hour from the coast there is a true oasis in the middle of the desert. Let us take you there on a scenic and informative walk. You will learn the names of the plants and insects living in this rare climate while hiking on rocks of different shapes, sizes, and colors.
The reward of this challenging uphill trail is finding a river along the way as well as freshwater pools, water slides and a larger pool nested at the base of a waterfall.
You will be glad to be wearing your bathing suit to jump in for a good swim, and easily dry off while walking back to the van.
The tour will then have lunch at a local restaurant serving authentic Mexican food. Afterwards, you will be ready to relax and enjoy the view of the desert on the return trip to your hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Comfortable clothes
- Walking shoes
Children must be 6 years old or above to join the tour.
Lunch at a local restaurant, bottled water, soda and granola bars.
Vegetarian friendly, with quesadillas and salads available.
We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not offer pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area we do offer pick-ups if Airbnb is outside of the tourist area we set a meeting point.
Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza Gali parking lot, in front there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there!
We can meet you at plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra Hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenient store) we will meet you there.
- Please note that the bookings are processed manually and please chat to us before making the booking or you can book with us and your booking will be confirmed only once confirmed by the tour operator.
- Please notify of any medical condition.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum of 2 people required.
- Must be at least 6 years old to join the tour.
- If you need to cancel, you can do so without penalty up to 48 hours before departure.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance will be charged in full.
- No show will be charged in full.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely