Discover the 300-year-old tradition of Japanese sake-making
Sake Tour and Tasting in Uchiko Highlights
- Discover the nostalgic atmosphere of Uchiko-Cho
- Visit a modern sake brewery
- Observe the full sake production process of steaming sake rice, making koji (malted rice), fermenting, pressing and bottling
- Sample the brewery's vaunted sake at the tasting counter
- Take home an original sake cup as a souvenir
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
- Meeting point: CHIYONOKAME SYUZOU / 1294-1, Hiraoka-ko, Uchiko-Cho, Kita-gun Ehime
- Access: Bus and car parking available (maximum 3 vehicles)
Reviews for Sake Tour and Tasting in Uchiko
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
Terms & Conditions:
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.