- Visit Osaka Castle and Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine
- Feel free to take photos with Samurai and Machimusume
- Watch "Suspicious Shadow" - Samurai performance show
- Learn the history, culture, and traditional games of Japan
- Tour starts/ends within walking distance from the popular Dotonbori district
Osaka Half-Day Samurai Bus TourA half-day tour to visit Osaka's must-sees with guides dressed like Samurai and Machimusume
- Accompanying National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter or Local Licensed Guide Interpreter
- Transportation to the meeting point/from the finishing point, personal expenses
What to Expect
Visit the major sightseeing spots in Osaka on this guided bus tour. You will be led by Samurai and Machimusume (downtown girls) who will make you feel like you time-travelled all the way back to the Sengoku Period about 500 years ago. On this tour, you will visit the Osaka's must-see spots such as Osaka Castle and Sumiyoshi Taisha shrine in just half a day.
In addition to gaining insight on the townscape, history, and culture of Osaka, you can try traditional Japanese games and toys such as kendama and spinning top. You will also get to watch the Samurai shows and secret performances waiting for you at respective destinations.
Osaka Castle Park
You will take a walk with Samurai and Machimusume in the must-see Osaka Castle. Take pictures with the original great stone walls from the establishment and the moat, and the great Main Tower in the background. That will become an unforgettable memory.
Established more than 1800 years ago and known as one of the Osaka's sacred power sites. Visit the Shinto shrine with Samurai and Machimusume. The main building was built with the oldest style of architecture in the architectural history of shrines. The elegant vermillion arched bridge is really Instatrammable!
8:30 Meet at Osaka City Air Terminal
9:00 Explore Osaka Castle Park, Guided tour, Photographing (About 50 minutes), Guided tour at Osaka Castle, Free time (About 30 minutes) (travel by bus)
10:50 Visit Sumiyoshi Taisha shrine, Walking, Guided tour, Photographing, Free time (About 70 minutes)
12:30 Arrive at Osaka City Air Terminal
13:30 Meet at Osaka City Air Terminal
14:00 Explore Osaka Castle Park, Guided tour, Photographing (About 50 minutes) Guided tour at Osaka Castle, Free time (About 30 minutes
15:50 Visit Sumiyoshi Taisha shrine, Walking, Guided tour, Photographing, Free time (About 70 minutes)
17:30 Arrive at Osaka City Air Terminal
Frequently Asked Questions
Meeting point: Namba OCAT Bldg. Information Desk on the 1st floor, in front of the multi-vision screen, 1-4-1, Minatomachi, Naniwa-Ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
- Our Advertised Price and Net Rate DO NOT include the Japanese Consumption Tax.
- Minimum of 25 people needed for tour to run. If minimum is not met, you will be notified of the cancellation at least 3 days before the tour date.
- 10 to 8 days before the departure date of the tour - 20%
- 7 to 2 days before the departure date of the tour - 30%
- The day before the departure date of the tour - 40%
- On the day of the departure date of the tour - 50%
- After the tour departed, No show - 100%
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely