Explore the beautiful Japanese gardens at Himeji Castle whiling wearing a traditional vintage kimono
Kimono Walk Through Koko-en Garden in Himeji Castle Highlights
- Dress up in a traditional outfit including kimono, tabi socks, sandals and a bag
- Choose your favorite from over 1,000 vintage kimonos
- Visit World Heritage-listed Himeji Castle
- Discover the castle's beautiful Japanese gardens
- Enjoy matcha tea and Japanese sweets
- Receive a tourist map with local recommendations
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions about Kimono Walk Through Koko-en Garden in Himeji Castle
- Meeting Point: Jyokamachi Style 19, Nikaimachi, Himeji-shi, Hyogo
- Access: 10-minute walk from JR Himeji Station, 10-minute walk to Himeji Castle
Reviews for Kimono Walk Through Koko-en Garden in Himeji Castle
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.