- 2 hr 30 min cruise on Sydney Harbour
- 2-course premium lunch
- Beer, wine, & soft drink
Sydney Harbour Premium Lunch CruiseSet sail on Sydney Harbour for a 2-course lunch with wine and beer, combined with stunning views of the city and iconic attractions that surround the harbour.
What to Expect
Step onboard and begin your Sydney Harbour adventure. The modern 78ft vessel is designed to feel luxurious and super comfortable, so you’ll feel right at home. The cruise departs from Darling Harbour and heads towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge, passing the iconic Sydney cityscape and Opera House.
There’s plenty of room on board, and with expansive top, fore and after decks, you can get 360-degree views of the iconic attractions as the vessel sails past.
Lunch should be a long, lavish affair, so the menu offers generous al la carte meals inspired by locally sourced, regionally inspired delights. Think local seafood from the Hawkesbury, lamb from lush pastures in the Riverina and beef sourced from the upper Hunter Valley. These delicious meals are paired with a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks and tea or coffee. The wines have been hand-selected by a sommelier from some of the finest wine regions in NSW – so wine lovers are in for a real treat!
After lunch, we head back past Taronga Zoo and Luna Park before arriving back into Darling Harbour.
Where we visit:
- Sydney Harbour sailing past:
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Opera House
- Garden Island
- Point Piper
- Clifton Gardens
- Bradleys Head
- Kirribilli House
- Luna Park
Frequently Asked Questions
The vessel is a catamaran vessel and is very stable. Sydney Harbour is however a dynamic environment and a working harbour so guests should expect to experience some movement. If you are easily prone to seasickness we would recommend trying a herbal ginger tablet prior to boarding the cruise.
No, we are conveniently located at King Street Wharf 8, Darling Harbour. Easily accessible by foot or public transport.
Yes, however, there is limited space available internally for storing the pram. Please advise our reservations staff when booking if you would like to bring a pram with you, or speak with our friendly crew when boarding for your cruise.
We depart from Darling Harbour and begin our cruise towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge. We then pass the iconic Sydney cityscape and Sydney Opera House. There’s plenty of room onboard, and with expansive top, fore and after decks, you can get 360-degree views of iconic attractions as we sail past.
If you wish to explore the outdoor decks, we recommend bringing a jacket as the weather can be cooler on the water. If it’s sunny, bring sunscreen and a hat and don’t forget your camera! Bring cash/card if you wish to purchase spirits onboard. Please also bring your ticket or booking confirmation with you.
Darling Harbour is within walking distance from Sydney’s city centre and is approximately a 10-minute walk from the shopping precinct on George Street. If travelling from further afield, there are several train stations close to the Darling Harbour area, including Wynyard and Town Hall.
Our cruises depart from King Street Wharf No. 8, Darling Harbour. Located in front of Cargo Bar on the Darling Harbour Promenade. Our vessel will arrive at the wharf 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure to commence boarding. Our crew will disembark the arriving vessel to meet guests and welcome them on board. Please ensure you are at the departure point no later than 15 minutes prior to departure as the boarding time is strictly enforced.
No, the vessel is a non-smoking environment.
Yes, wheelchair access is available on the main deck only with access to a wheelchair-accessible toilet.
Yes, toilets are available on both levels of the vessel.
Our thoughtfully created and regionally focused menu caters for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free & lactose-free dietary requirements. It is essential that any other specific dietary requirements or allergies are advised at the time of booking.
- Passengers must check-in at the location stated on the ticket at least 30 minutes prior to the time of boarding stated on the ticket
- Children aged 14 years or under must not travel without an adult who is responsible for them
- Passengers must at all times follow and carry out all lawful directions of the master and crew members of the vessel. You must take all reasonable precautions for your own safety and the safety of others in your care (particularly children)
- The operator is committed to the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse the service of alcohol in accordance with liquor licensing laws and we may remove you as necessary
- Allergies or dietary restrictions must be disclosed to the operator at least 24 hours before departure. If notice is given less than 24 hours, the staff will do their best to comply but there is no guarantee
- If you wish to cancel a cruise, you must notify the operator of the cancellation
- No refund will be payable if you cancel your booking within 24 hours prior to the booked voyage time
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely