- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- Full-day guided 4WD tour into the incredible Blue Mountains
- Short guided bushwalks to beautiful lookouts & famous landmarks
- The services of an experienced Certified Outdoor Instructor, who can also teach you some basic survival skills
- Plenty of wildlife encounters, spotting iconic Aussie animals in their natural habitat
- Water & soft drinks
- Convenient return transfers from selected Sydney CBD accommodation
- Lunch & snacks
WHAT TO EXPECT
If you want to see some of the Blue Mountains most scenic locations, plus off-the-beaten-path treasures, then this is the ideal 4WD adventure.
Enjoy the convenience of round-trip private transportation and an experienced guide who'll teach you some general survival skills while you're out in the wilderness. As this is a 4WD tour, you'll also get to go where other regular touring vans or buses can't!
The tour journeys along the Greater Blue Mountains Drive, giving you a chance to take in the grand surrounds of this spectacular World Heritage landscape. Then, join in some short guided bushwalks to beautiful lookouts, waterfalls and famous landmarks.
Iconic sights include the famous Three Sisters on the north escarpment of the Jamison Valley and Govetts Leap Lookout for views of the massive 180m waterfall as it cascades into the valley below. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to spot Aussie wildlife in its natural habitat.
Best of all, there are no special skills required, just a sense of adventure and a curiosity about the world.
Where we Visit:
- Greater Blue Mountains Drive
- The Blue Mountains
- The Three Sisters
- Govetts Leap lookout
Blue Mountains Off The Beaten Track 4WD Day Adventure
|11:00AM - 12:00PM|
Monday, 29-04-2016 11:00 AM - 12:00PM
How many participants are there?
Minimum unit order: 1 persons.
Is lunch included?
There will be some soft drinks or water, but you will need to pack your own food or buy it on the way. There will be breaks every now and then.
How many people will be on my trip?
Good things come in small packages, which is why the group sizes are small, allowing the Operator to remain flexible as they thread the way through communities without intimidating the locals. On most trips, you'll be part of an intimate group of 4–6 people, though the group sizes are on average 4 people.
What are the physical requirements?
These trips are active in nature and primarily based on physical adventures and a hands-on approach to exploring both wild and remote areas. By signing up for this trip, you agree to have made a realistic assessment of your health. You'll be capable of performing the activities described in the itinerary, not limited to walking/trekking for hours at a stretch, climbing stairs, navigating uneven terrain indoors and outdoors, and are generally fit. Regretfully guests who cannot meet these physical requirements on the adventure cannot be permitted to join. No refund will be made for those unable to carry out the activities described in the itineraries.
- The minimum age is 18 years, while the maximum age is 70 years
- Guests are responsible for respecting the authority and following the directions of the Trip Leader and/or tour guides during the adventure
- You are solely responsible for your luggage and property during this trip
- All participants must complete a medical declaration form
The following fees apply on cancellations:
- 2 weeks and over – no charge
- 7 to 14 days – 50 per cent of your fee
- Less than 7 days – full fee. If you have to cancel last minute, your booking may be transferable
- Failure to show for a tour will result in the loss of the full fee
Read full supplier's terms & conditions
- ALL Sydney CBD ,CITY Hotels