- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- A half-day small-group tour around the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, including stops in Montville & Maleny
- The chance to take a refreshing swim at a scenic waterfall
- Light refreshments throughout the day
- Transport onboard a 12-seater mini-bus, letting you go places coaches can't
- Convenient return transfers from selected Sunshine Coast accommodation, from Noosa to Mooloolaba
The Sunshine Coast Hinterland AdventureDiscover the lush rainforests, impressive waterfalls, the stunning views of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland on this half-day tour.
What to Expect
Come and lose yourself in the magic of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Discover the lush rainforests, impressive waterfalls, the stunning views of the Glass House Mountains and breathtaking scenery along the way. Embrace the outdoors with this beautiful tour packed with the highlights of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Start the day with a pickup from your accommodation from Noosa south to Mooloolaba, and head straight to the Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve. Immerse yourself in 55 hectares of subtropical rainforest and admire epic views of the Glass House Mountains. This is truly a one of a kind location and never fails to impress.
From here, visit Maleny, a small but charming town bursting with character and friendly locals. You'll have time to stroll down a superb little country high street, checking out the local boutiques and producers.
Next, arrive at Gardners Falls, a local favourite that boasts breathtaking vistas. Enjoy a refreshing dip under a glistening waterfall and soak up the beauty of nature. After your swim, stop at Gerrards Lookout, where you can marvel at yet more amazing Hinterland landscapes.
Continue the tour to Montville, arguably the jewel of the Sunshine Coast's Hinterland. Spend some time exploring this picturesque location, then enjoy a break for lunch (own expense). There are many cafes and restaurants to choose from in Montville.
After lunch, visit Mapleton Falls National Park for an incredible rainforest walk to an impressive 120-meter high waterfall.
At the end of an unforgettable adventure, begin the return journey to your accommodation. You can expect to be home mid-afternoon which gives you plenty of time to rest and prepare for the night ahead.
Where we Visit:
- Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
- Gardners Falls
- Gerrards Lookout
- Mapleton Falls National Park
Frequently Asked Questions
You'll need to bring all the usual items needed for an outdoor adventure.
- Insect repellant
- Drinking water
- Walking shoes
- Suitable clothing
If you feel like you might want to take a dip throughout the day then throw in some swimwear and a change of clothes as well. It is encouraged that you check the weather report before the tour so that you are dressed appropriately.
The Operator offers pick ups from a large range of locations on the Sunshine Coast. When checking out, they'll receive your accommodation details which will be your pick up point. If your accommodation falls outside of the selected area, they will be in touch beforehand with a central pick-up location. Your pick up time will also be advised the day before departure.
The minimum age is 7 years.
Unfortunately, the weather can be quite unpredictable. The Operator reserves the right to cancel tours at any time if they feel it might present a danger to the customers. If they decide to cancel a tour due to bad weather you will be given a full refund. The tours have been designed to be enjoyed even in the rain. If the tour is going ahead then customers will not be given any refund if they decide not to attend due to the weather.
- The minimum age is 7 years
- The Operator reserves the right to make appropriate changes to a tour without prior notice due to local circumstances or events. The itinerary provided for each tour is representative of the types of activities planned, but it is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice
- The Operator will be in contact with you to confirm your pick-up time. Please note that due to multiple pick-up locations, timings cannot be finalised until the day before departure
- To stay COVID-safe, The Operator is required to pre-screen all of the guests, where they will ask you questions to ascertain if you are able to come on the tour. Unfortunately, if you are unwell, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in a declared hotspot in the last 14 days, you will not be able to join the adventure this time, and they will be happy to refund you
- All participants must be fully vaccinated and agree to show proof of vaccine status
- All cancellations must be advised in writing to The Operator
- Cancellations with more than 48 hours notice before the scheduled departure time will be given a full refund
- The Operator cannot refund cancellations with less than 48 hours notice
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely