- 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience
- Guided Stand Up Paddle tour
- National Park entry fees
- Noosa North Shore ferry fees
- Light snacks & refreshments
- Pictures on request
What to Expect
Take a thrilling Noosa Stand Up Paddle Adventure to Sunshine Coast’s hidden tropical wildlife paradise, Double Island Point. The spectacular wind swept coloured sand cliffs protect many of the flat water lagoons and much of Honeymoon Bay making for an ideal natural environment to explore and experience the local wildlife on a guided stand up paddle lesson. It can only be accessed by 4X4 along Teewah Beach around the low tide and the location is typically remote, uncrowded and perfect for stand up paddling with crystal clear flat water lagoons and a super long sandy point break ideal for beginners, intermediate and advanced looking to take the next step into the waves. If you're already well advanced in stand up paddling then why not come and explore the magical waters of Honeymoon Bay in Noosa’s pristine Great Sandy National Park.
Expect to see many of the local wildlife on your Noosa stand up paddle adventure with many turtles (Six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here) often seen feeding and resting in the clear shallows of the lagoons and ocean are the Green Sea turtle, Loggerhead and Hawksbill turtle. Rays, Bottlenose dolphins, many different bird species, Humpback whales (over 35000 to pass this season) and soldier crabs in their thousands are also all frequent here.
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North shore ferry and onto the pristine Teewah Beach.
- Spectacular Great Beach Drive experience passing the stunning famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at Double Island Point - Pristine National Park tropical paradise.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Fun stand up paddle lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly instructors.
- Cruise the shallows spotting turtles and rays and other amazing marine life.
- Try SUP surfing on the super long beginner waves.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
What To Bring:
- Change of clothes
- Any other beach essentials
Reviews for Double Island SUP Lesson - Noosa
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- All rates are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD$) and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). All bookings are subject to availability and are on request basis.
- A processing fee is applicable to all online payments made via direct debit, credit, debit or charge cards. This 2.6% processing fee is non refundable.
- We require minimum of 4 participants to operate and reserve the right on the rare occasion to postpone or cancel due to insufficient numbers.
- Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please contact reception for specific daily departure times.
- Adult rates apply for all guests. Please contact for children below 7 years and private tours as some exceptions are made when weather is ideal, safety seat will be required.
- All health/medical conditions must be informed to Epic Ocean Adventures staff prior to departure & detailed on completing participant declaration. Participants must not participate in any activity if they have any injury, disability, medical or health condition that may increase them in becoming injured unless Epic Ocean Adventures has been made aware of it and authorised and agreed for guest to participate.
- Participants active in aqua tours & lessons must be able to swim competently. There is a weight limit for participant of 100kg for kayaking tours.
- Due to the natural and non-contrived environment in which tours operate, Epic Ocean Adventures cannot guarantee sighting of dolphins or any other marine life within the Great Sandy National Park. Nevertheless, our success rate is on average 90% for dolphin spotting on tour and due to the remote location of the tour the chances are high.
- Epic Ocean Adventures directors, partners, management and staff shall not be responsible for death or injury to any persons, or loss or damage to any property due to a persons negligence.
Failure to show on time is non refundable. Booking deposits is non refundable. Any cancellation inside 7 days payment in full is non refundable. Any cancellation made by customer due to weather or any other reason that is not made by Epic Ocean Adventures management the above policy stands. Epic Ocean Adventures reserves the right to change departure times or postpone tours due to poor weather and beach conditions. Real time assessment may result in cancellation before, on arrival or during tours. In these circumstances the tour may be re booked for a more suitable day.
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Noosa Heads Bus Station - Near Hastings Street (limited parking)
- Noosa North Shore
- Noosaville - In front of Coral Beach Noosa Resort, Robert Street
- Pelican Boat Hire Noosaville - Giant Pelican statue
- The J Noosa - Theatre Venue (Good All Day Parking Options)
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation