- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- Mooloolaba's most exhilarating whale watching adventure
- Watch the whales frolic and play in their natural environment
- An unparalleled, unobstructed and up-close experience set to get the heart racing
- Exclusive adventure limited to only 9 passengers
- These skippers know their stuff, so enjoy their entertaining and informative commentary throughout the tour
Adventure Rafting Whale Watching Experience - MooloolabaTake to the seas at high speeds on this whale watching adventure
What to Expect
Turn your idea of whale watching up a notch and dive into this exhilarating, adventure rafting experience.
With space aboard the vessel limited to 9 passengers, you can enjoy getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures - without the crowds!
The unique, open design of the vessel, along with its low position in the water, offers an unparalleled, unobstructed and up-close experience set to get the heart racing.
Less travel time also means more whale time, with the knowledgeable skippers providing you with entertaining and informative commentary as you watch the whales frolic and play in their natural habitat.
- The Adventure Rafting Whale Watching tour departs daily between June and November from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure
- Passengers must be 10 years of age or older
- A reasonable level of movement and agility. If you are pregnant, unfortunately, this tour is not for you
- All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guest prior to travelling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Warm jacket in winter
- To ensure your valuables are kept dry, you can leave any valuable items in secure storage at the Adventure Rafting office which you can collect after the tour.
- Spray jacket
- Spray glasses
- The ride of your life!
- All tours are subject to tide, weather conditions & minimum numbers.
- All passengers must sign our safety waiver prior to boarding.
- All guests must arrive for their tour a minimum of 15 minutes prior to state departure time.
- The supplier will not be liable for death/injury to any persons or loss/damage to property under any circumstances.
- The supplier and its staff have the right to refuse any persons participation due to safety concerns.
- All guests travelling must have a reasonable level of movement and agility.
- Any pre-existing injuries or health conditions must be declared prior to travel.
- Should a tour be cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, an open-dated ticket (redeemable for 12 months) will be offered or a full refund rewarded.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit if they give 48 hours or more notice of cancellation.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email
- Customers who cancel within 48 hours from time of departure will receive a credit to be used within a 12-month period.
- Any no-shows will be not be entitled to a refund.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely