Take in beautiful ocean views and visit the 12 Apostles and Loch Arch Gorge without the crowds!
Great Ocean Road Day Tour from Melbourne (Reverse) Highlights
Get up to 10% cash back per person when you book with us
Light picnic-style lunch
National Park entry fees
Australian flora and fauna sightings
Comprehensive tour commentary
Language translation available
Select inner-city pick-up/drop-offs in modern air-conditioned midcoach
Onboard wifi & charging ports
Why Do We Love This
What to Expect
> 12 Apostles without the usual crowds
> Shipwreck Coast & Lo ch Ard Gorge
> World Famous Great Ocean Road
> Otway Ancient Rainforest
> Seaside Tow nship Apollo Bay
> Historic Memorial Arch
> See koalas in their natural habitat
> Dinner in Surf Capital To rquay
Frequently Asked Questions
1L refillable water bottle
Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
Comfortable walking shoes
Warm and cool clothing
Small day pack (5-7kg)
Money for snacks and meals
Camera to capture every moment!
The child age for this tour is 0-12. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats must be requested.
Reviews for Great Ocean Road Day Tour from Melbourne (Reverse)
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
- Adina Apartment Hotel - 189 Queen St Melbourne
- Crown Towers - 8 Whiteman St Queens Bridge St Southbank
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne - Russell St entrance Melbourne
- Immigration Museum - 400 Flinders St Cnr Market St Melbourne
- Melbourne Marriott Hotel - Cnr Exhibition St Lonsdale St
- Mercure Welcome - 265 Little Bourke St Melbourne
- Pegasus Apart Hotel - 206 ABeckett St Melbourne
- Space Hotel - 380 Russell St Melbourne
- The Savoy Hotel - 630 Little Collins St Melbourne
- YHA Melbourne Metro - 78 Howard St North Melbourne