- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 5 min scenic helicopter flight over some of the Gold Coast's most iconic locations
- 55 min thrilling jetboat ride along the Gold Coast Broadwater on one of the longest rides available
- Opportunities to spot wildlife including playful dolphins in the Moreton Bay Marine Park
- See the luxurious waterfront mansions of Sovereign Island
- Free parking near the office
Where we Visit:
- Jet Boat Ride
- Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Sovereign Island
- Helicopter Flight
- Marina Mirage
- Palazzo Versace Hotel
- South Stradbroke Island
- Surfers Paradise Skyline
What to Expect
See the Gold Coast from both the water and the skies on this exciting combo tour that includes a 55 min jet boat ride and a 5 min scenic helicopter flight. It's the best of both worlds and a unique experience to add to your holiday itinerary.
Join the adrenaline rush of one of the Gold Coast's longest jet boat rides. You'll enjoy more speed, more thrills, and more spins than ever! Departing directly into the Broadwater at Main Beach, beside Sea World, there's no time spent in the slow 6-knot river areas. That means it's straight into the speed zones for immediate excitement.
This ride accesses the exclusive Northern Broadwaters and Moreton Bay Marine Park with the magic of wild dolphin spotting. It's a 35-kilometre journey filled with 360-degree spins, high-speed drifting, power slides, beach-buzzing and other exciting manoeuvres. You'll also get to see how the rich live, passing by Sovereign Island’s amazing waterfront mansions.
After you're done on the water, it's time to take to the skies on a 5 min scenic helicopter flight. As you cross the coast you will experience unforgettable views of the city’s towering high-rises including Gold Coast’s internationally recognised landmark, the Q1 Building. You will then journey north along the coastline and fly over Porpoise Point before banking left at South Stradbroke Island. On the return run to the terminal, you will fly down the Broadwater and have breathtaking views of the city skyline and the rolling hinterland.
When booking this combo package, the Broadwater Adventure Jet Boat Ride must go first, as you'll need to collect your helicopter ticket from the check-in office.
Frequently Asked Questions
It doesn’t matter how tall you are we just recommend that you are at least 4yrs old. We do allow some 3yrs old children onboard if the parents feel that the child will enjoy the fast ride and spins.
You are going on a jetboat so you are going to get wet anyway… so if it is raining YES we still operate. We do very closely watch the real-time weather radars and if there is any chance of dangerous weather then we may delay or cancel trips.
Nothing. Unfortunately, you are not permitted to take anything on board, for two reasons – we need you holding on at all times, and if someone drops something and it hits you in the head that would be dangerous…. we are just trying to protect you.
We have storage boxes where you can store all of your belongings that are locked and under CCTV while you are on your ride.
Our aircraft can carry up to 6 passengers at a time, or if you have a larger group we can use multiple aircraft.
Yes, please bring your camera or phone on board to record the fabulous views.
There is no individual weight limit however there is a maximum total weight limit for the aircraft.
Although it is very rare, sometimes we do have to cancel a flight due to weather. If this is the case, we can either reschedule your flight for you or refund your money.
Reviews for Broadwater Jet Boat Adventure Ride + 5min Helicopter Flight
Total review count and overall rating based on Backpackerdeals and Travello reviews.
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
- Guests must check-in 30 mins prior to departure time
- The Operator reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and or vary advertised routes, vessels, prices, departures times and trip duration and accepts no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities
- This tour is not recommended for people who are pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions, or have previous injuries that can be aggravated by participation
- Guests understand and acknowledge that jetboating can be a dangerous activity and that serious injury, death or loss or destruction of property may result from jetboating
- The minimum age is 4 years and all children 10 years and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Passengers weights to be supplied upon booking, a weight variance of more than 10% may incur full cancellation on the spot with no refund
- Minimum of 24 hours notice is required for reschedules and 48 hours for cancellations
- No refunds for late cancellations or no-shows
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.
Book your experience stress-free and know we're here to help.
Get Instant Confirmation