- Get up to $70 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 96-min scenic flight Kings Canyon & Lake Amadeus
- Convenient return transfers from selected Uluru (Ayers Rock) accommodation
Kings Canyon Helicopter ExperienceFly directly to the spectacular Kings Canyon, taking in the beauty of Lake Amadeus & the amazing natural landscape along the way on this 96 minute flight.
- Landing at Kings Canyon
What to Expect
Join this epic helicopter flight from Uluru (Ayers Rock) out to Kings Canyon. You'll spend an incredible 96 minutes in the air, taking in the breathtaking views of the natural landscape while searching for wildlife.
Kings Canyon is located southwest of Uluru, at the heart of the Red Centre. This ancient landscape is over 440 million years in the making, and the walls of the canyon soar over 270 metres high. At the base of the canyon is the Garden of Eden, a lush paradise of greeny, animals, and permanent rockpools. Seeing this natural phenomenon from the air puts its majesty into full perspective.
On request, you can also land at Kings Creek Station for refreshments and transfer to the Canyon for the Creek Bed Walk before returning home (additional cost). Allow a further 2 hours if you decide to walk at Kings Canyon.
Also, on the journey, you'll take in the beauty of the Northern Territory's largest salt lake, Lakes Amadeus. It sits 50 kilometres north of Uluru and is often dry, revealing a white salty mud basin that contrasts sharply with the red desert around it. It also features unique circular formations. According to the Dreamtime stories of the indigenous Aṉangu people, it came from wanampi (a water snake), who dug the lake out with a stick, then drew concentric circles in the sand.
Feel free to bring water with you, particularly if flying during the summer. Your flight will begin approximately 20-30 minutes after your pickup.
Where we Visit:
- Kings Canyon
- Lakes Amadeus
- A minimum of 2 passengers per booking applies
- Accurate and honest weights are essential to allow The Operator to allocate an appropriate aircraft to ensure you can be flown on the day and to assist the pilots to calculate potential fuel loading for your flight. The Operator reserves the right to cancel without refund any passengers more than 10% of their advised weights and which place the available aircraft beyond its maximum weight limits
- For the purpose of safety during your flight and to maximise your comfort and experience any customer weighing 90kg or more is advised to contact the Operator prior to their flight
- Passengers weighing 120kg or more may incur additional charges and are required to contact The Operator for further information
- Any amendments or cancellations more than 24 hours before the flight will receive a full refund without fees
- Changes within 24hrs may incur costs to reallocate aircraft
- Any cancellations made within 24hrs of the flight with forfeit the full amount as we have already allocated and prepared the aircraft for the tour
- 'No shows' and missed pickups will also forfeit full amounts paid for the same reason
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely