- Transfer by air-conditioned bus
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip
- All entrance fees and sightseeing
- Drinking water
Mekong River and My Tho Tour - Full DayDiscover the Mekong Delta River region, visit My Tho and enjoy the local life!
- Meals not mentioned in program
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses
What to Expect
Journey from Ho Chi Minh City into the heart of the Mekong Delta. Cruising along the mighty Mekong in a private long-tail boat, you'll experience this important river from every angle. Explore both jungle-shaded canals and wide waterways, see fishing villages, exotic fruit farms, and local daily life. You’ll also enjoy a lunch of traditional Mekong Delta dishes and sample local specialities along the way!
Pick up from hotel included. Tour starts at 8.00 am.
Start your day with a drive toward My Tho, the homeland of coconut. There are many family factories here that manufacture products like coconut candy and rice paper.
Once you arrive, it's time to embark on a boat cruise on the mighty Mekong River! Discover the life of the local people live along the banks and take in the bustling surrounds.
Next, you'll stop at one of 4 islands in the area for sightseeing. Enjoy a snack of fresh tropical fruits served in a garden and listen to traditional southern Vietnamese folk music as you eat.
Afterwards, board a small boat that's rowed by locals through the small canals. You're on your way to visit the local factories! Here you'll taste honey tea and see how coconut milk candy is produced! Have a taste of these delicious treats and take a stroll in the garden where the locals feed the bees.
Later, enjoy a horse-cart trip through a tranquil village, before tucking into lunch at a local restaurant, You'll get to try the Elephant Ear fish, a strange looking fish that is delicious and is indigenous to the Mekong Delta area.
In the afternoon, you'll drive back to Saigon with a stop at Vinh Trang pagoda. This famous pagodas architecture is a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture. Then, begin the drive back to bustling Ho Chi Minh.
You'll arrive back at approximately 5.00 pm.
In case of cancellation, a penalty shall be applied depending on the cancellation time.
- More than 30 working days (except Saturday and Sunday) prior to the arrival of The Client: No charge
- From 29 to 15 working days prior to the arrival of The Client: 20% of the full charge.
- From 14 working day to 3 working days prior to the arrival of The Client: 30% of the full charge.
- 48hrs to 72hrs prior to the arrival of The Client: 50% of the full charge.
- 24hrs to 48hrs prior to the arrival of The Client: 75% of the full charge.
- For no-show, 100% of the full charge.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely