- Get up to $70 cash back per person when you book with us
- 3 consecutive days of private guided adventures to discover the iconic landmarks & vistas of Yosemite National Park
- Enjoy hikes through the Tuolumne Grove of giant Sequoias in Yosemite's High Country & through Hetch Hetchy Valley to explore some beautiful waterfalls
- Experience the famous sights of Yosemite Valley
- 4-course BBQ picnic dinner on day 2 by the banks of the Merced River, with the opportunity to enjoy a swim
- Custom hiker's lunch on days 1 & 3
- Knowledgable & experienced private guide providing fun & informative commentary
- All gratuities, fees & taxes
- National Park entrance fees on all days
- All hiking equipment, water, First Aid & emergency equipment
- Convenient return transfers from selected accommodation between Groveland & Yosemite Valley
Yosemite Explorer PackageJoin your private guide as you enjoy three consecutive days of exploring the magic of Yosemite National Park
What to Expect
Already have your accommodation sorted and looking to experience the best of Yosemite National Park in all its natural glory? Spend three incredible days with your own experienced guide as they take you on an unforgettable adventure to discover Yosemite's iconic landmarks, beautiful vistas, stunning waterfalls and hikes among giant sequoias.
Admire the famous sights of Yosemite Valley, including Yosemite Falls, the tallest waterfall in North America, Bridalveil Fall, and the formidable rock formations of Half Dome and El Capitan. Take in the most famous view of the valley from Tunnel View, picnic along the banks of the Merced River, swim in crystal clear mountain rivers and lakes and enjoy hikes through Yosemite's High Country and the glacier-carved Hetch Hetchy Valley. Don't forget to bring your camera as there will be endless opportunities for capturing epic landscapes throughout your adventures. This tour must be booked with a minimum of two passengers.
Day 1 - 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Get collected from your hotel or campsite to spend the day exploring Yosemite's High Country. Take a hike into the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias, where you can feel the majestic wonder of these ancient trees. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Tenaya Lake and enjoy a picnic lunch in Tuolumne meadows before being returned to your accommodation.
In the winter months, the tour will begin at noon, where you will get to explore the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias with snowshoes.
Day 2 - 12.00 pm - 8.00 pm
Another spectacular day starts when we pick you up at noon for hiking, sightseeing and swimming in the famed Yosemite Valley. This incredible glacial valley is home to some of the renowned cliffs and waterfalls that make Yosemite National Park famous, including Yosemite Falls, El Capitan and Half Dome. Top off your experience with a delicious BBQ picnic dinner in the perfect setting along the banks of the Merced River, with the opportunity to take a dip in the fresh mountain waters.
Day 3 - 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
This fantastic trip ends with a day in the beautiful Hetch Hetchy Valley with a 5-mile round trip hike along the granite Reservoir to the 1200 foot Wapama Falls. If you're feeling saucy, then we can hike even further to Rancheria Falls before our hearty hiker's lunch and a leisurely hike back.
Make sure you order your custom hiker's lunches for days 1 and 3 at least 24 hours before your adventure. Lunch is included so you won't be charged anything extra, but please note that no lunches or refunds will be provided if lunches are not ordered.
Where We Visit
- Tuolumne Grove
- Yosemite Valley
- Hetch Hetchy Valley
Frequently Asked Questions
- Registration Forms
- Layered Clothing
- Litre of water per person
- Brimmed hat & sunglasses
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellent
- Camera & binoculars
We'll pick you up anywhere along Highway 120, between Groveland and the Yosemite National Park entrance. If you are staying on Highway 140 near El Portal or Highway 41 near Oakhurst, then we'll find the most accessible place to meet you. Don't worry; we'll work with you, and provide maps and directions!
If you are staying in Yosemite Valley, the National Park has asked that we direct you to Aramark, the National Park concessionaire.
- Must be a minimum of two people per booking. Prices are per person
- A moderate level of fitness is required
- Easy cancellation rates - cancel your adventure up to 24 hours in advance for just a $25.00 processing fee. Cancellations within 24 hours will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- Non-refundable rates - cancellations within 72 hours of scheduled adventure & no shows will not be refunded. Cancellations up to 72 hours or more will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- You can reschedule your adventure free of charge if done up to 72 hours prior to departure
Reviews for Yosemite Explorer Package
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely