- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- 4-hour guided evening adventure to explore the backcountry of Stanislaus National Forest
- Bask in sunset views & stargazing over the Sierra Nevada range
- Delicious BBQ picnic dinner under the night sky
- Knowledgable & experienced guide providing fun & informative commentary
- National Park entrance fee
- Day pack, commemorative water bottle & First Aid & emergency equipment
- All taxes
- Departs from the meeting point at 11892 Ponderosa Lane, Groveland
Friday | Sierra Sunset BBQ & StargazingTake in a sunset view over the spectacular Sierra Nevada mountain range with a picnic barbecue and stargazing in the Stanislaus National Forest
What to Expect
Located northwest of Yosemite National Park, California's lesser-known Stanislaus National Forest is a continuation of the incredible scenic beauty that characterises the Sierra Nevada region. With more than 1600 kilometres of hiking trails winding through protected forest landscape, discover the very best of the backcountry on this fun and informative 4-hour naturalist adventure.
Join your knowledgeable and passionate local guide as they take you on a relaxing evening into the wilderness, where you can connect with nature in a meaningful way. Your evening will include an unrivalled sunset view over the majestic Sierra Nevada mountain range before stopping to indulge in a picnic BBQ dinner grilled up by your guide.
As you enjoy your meal in this amazing natural setting, watch in wonder as the stars begin to take over the deepening sky. With a high elevation and clear skies, stargazing in Stanislaus National Forest will be an unforgettable experience.
Don't forget to bring your camera as there will be endless opportunities for capturing epic landscapes throughout your evening adventure. This tour operates on Fridays only and must be booked with a minimum of two passengers.
Where We Visit
- Stanislaus National Forest
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must be a minimum of two people per booking. Prices are per person
- Easy cancellation rates - cancel your adventure up to 24 hours in advance for just a $25.00 processing fee. Cancellations within 24 hours will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- Non-refundable rates - cancellations within 72 hours of scheduled adventure & no shows will not be refunded. Cancellations up to 72 hours or more will be refunded 50% of the tour price
- You can reschedule your adventure free of charge if done up to 72 hours prior to departure
Reviews for Friday | Sierra Sunset BBQ & Stargazing
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely