This show-stopping sunset sail on San Francisco Bay is the perfect way to end the day & take your love out for a romantic date.
Sunset Sail on San Francisco Bay Highlights
- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- 1 hr 30 min sunset sail on San Francisco Bay
- Take in views of Alcatraz Island, the city skyline, & the Golden Gate Bridge, bathed in golden light
- Cruise on board a comfortable, spacious & quiet sailing catamaran with indoor & outdoor viewing
- 1 glass of wine or beer, with additional drink purchases available from the cabin bar
- Access to the fun & exciting deck trampolines
- Narration via handheld listening devices in eight languages
- Departs from the meeting point at Pier 39, Gate J, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco
What to Expect
Frequently Asked Questions
Be sure to dress for the forecasted weather, keeping in mind that it can be several degrees cooler on the water. Jeans, a tee-shirt or sweatshirt, tennis or other soft-soled shoes and a jacket are recommended.
Yes, there are bathrooms aboard the catamaran (not ADA accessible). For your convenience, you may want to use the restroom before boarding.
Severe weather in this area of California is rare, and cruises will proceed as scheduled in light rain and other mild weather conditions. Both boats have 360-degree, protected viewing areas! In the rare event that The Operator has to cancel a cruise, you will have the opportunity to reschedule your tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit towards a future event.
On your scenic sail around the San Francisco Bay, you’ll sail by historic Alcatraz Island, get a unique view as you sail under the Golden Gate Bridge, take plenty of photos of the breath-taking San Francisco city skyline and pass by a colony of sea lions or even spot some whales.
Yes, there are life jackets for kids and adults. You are not required to wear one, but the crew has them for the safety of all guests and by request to wear.
If you’re outside on the trampolines, there is a pretty good chance you’ll get wet. If you really don’t want to get wet, you can stay in the cabin. With a 360-degree view, you won’t miss a single thing.
Reviews for Sunset Sail on San Francisco Bay
We’d love to hear about your experience! Share your feedback with us, and get rewarded!
All customer cancellation & refund requests are also subject to our website’s own refund conditions.