- Get up to $20 cash back per person when you book with us
- A 40-minute sunset seaplane flight over San Francisco, including it's dramatic coastline
- Fly over sites such as Sausalito, Golden Gate National Reserve, Golden Gate Bridge & Oracle Park
- One glass of premium California Champagne (over 21 years)
- Requires a minimum of 3 passengers booked per flight
- Departs from the meeting point at 242 Redwood Highway Frontage Rd, Mill Valley,
Sunset Champagne Scenic FlightWhat better way to end a great day in San Francisco then with a scenic sunset seaplane flight complete with a glass of bubbles?
- Shuttle Service from Fisherman's Wharf
What to Expect
This end-of-day excursion follows the same tour route as the Greater Bay Scenic Flight. However, this flight takes place as the sun bathes the Bay Area ingorgeous hues of orange and red as the sun sets on San Francisco.
This flight will begin by taking off from the lovely bayside village of Sausalito, just across the Golden Gate Bridge. Then, you will fly over the Golden Gate National Reserve and out along the coast beyond the Golden Gate.
This coastline has been sculpted by tremendous geologic forces over hundreds of millions of years, making the San Francisco Bay Area one of the most active seismic zones in the world!
You will then fly out to Stinson Beach and by the majestic and ancient redwoods of Muir Woods before heading back over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge herself! Then, it's on to Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, Oracle Park – Home of the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants and finally over to the infamous island prison of Alcatraz.
To enhance the experience, passengers will enjoy a cool, crisp, bubbling glass of fine champagne. This flight is the perfect way to romance a significant other and set up for a sumptuous meal in seaside Sausalito afterwards.
Your flight will be completed with a pass by the historic Angel Island – the Immigrant Gateway to the West and a smooth landing back in Sausalito's Richardson Bay.
Where we Visit:
- Golden Gate National Reserve
- Stinson Beach
- Muir Woods
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Crissy Field
- Downtown San Francisco
- Oracle Park
- Angel Island
Frequently Asked Questions
Please have your group check in no less than 30 minutes before your flight. Flights do depart on time and flights will not be held for late arriving parties.
There can be a maximum of six people on board or a minimum of three. Please do not worry – there is a window seat for everyone on board.
The Operator maintains one of the highest standards of safety in the industry and has a pristine safety record. Seaplanes themselves are extremely safe – as the crew like to say, “We have millions of square feet of runway everywhere in the San Francisco Bay!”
Yes, there is plenty of free parking available at the lot.
Yes, fog can be very tricky as it can come and go at any time and in just minutes' time. Your pilot will try their very best to fly you over the bridge or alternate the flight route so that you can get the best view of the bridge possible.
All flights are subject to cancellation for severe weather. This determination is made by the pilot up to 30 minutes before the scheduled flight.
All passenger weights are required as there is a maximum weight limit based on the total weight of all participants. Passengers weighing in excess of 260lb/117 kg/18.5st will be required to purchase an additional seat. Pilots are also trained to load the aircraft safely based on weight distribution, so please be patient with where the pilot asks you to sit. Everyone still gets a window seat!
- Requires a minimum of 3 passengers booked per flight
- Passengers must check in no less than 30 minutes before the flight
- All passengers are required to sign a waiver before boarding their flight
- All passengers will be weighed at the time of check-in to ensure better total gross weight and stay under the limit of 1255lbs (569kg or 89 stone) for the entire group that will be flying together. Seaplane Adventures will have the right to ask passengers not to board the aircraft and will not be able to offer a refund for any single-seat purchased for someone exceeding the limited seat weight of 260lbs (117kg or 18 stone). SA will provide an alternative time or date based on open-seat availability to accommodate the guest/s that will need to purchase an additional seat/s
- Flights may be cancelled or flight routes altered at The Operator's sole discretion due to weather or federal airspace mandates/restrictions. Any flight cancelled due to weather will be fully refunded.
Spring though Summer Schedule: April 1 - June 14 2023 - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday Flight time: 5:00pm
Summer through Fall Schedule: June 15 - October 31 2023 – Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday Flight time: 5:30pm
Winter through early Spring Schedule: November 1 2023 – March 31 2024 - Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday Flight time: 4:00pm
- All cancellations need to be made 72 hours before (three days earlier) to acquire a full refund. Afterward, the cancellation will result in a 100% penalty.
- No show will result in a 100% penalty.
- To reschedule a reservation, we will need 24hr notice.
- All cancellation and rescheduling requests need to be emailed and have a reply to be acknowledged.
Reviews for Sunset Champagne Scenic Flight
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely