- Get up to $10 cash back per person when you book with us
- All taxes included
- 1 hr boat cruise
- Bathroom onboard
North Shore Big Wave Adventure TourGet you blood pumping with this North Shore tour that takes on some of Hawaii's most famous big wave breaks for a unique and thrilling experience.
What to Expect
Join one of the fastest and smoothest rides on the North Shore for a big wave adventure you’ll never forget! Oahu’s North Shore is home to Pipeline, Waimea, Sunset, and dozens of other world-class waves.
These big waves average around six to 12 feet high but can reach massive heights up to 30-50 feet during the peak of the season. They're created by strong winds coming from the North Pacific, and most commonly occur during the cooler winter months, when the storms to the north are at their most ferocious, creating stronger winds.
The experienced crew will guide you to the best spots along the panoramic North Shore, famous for well-renowned surf breaks where you’ll also see some of the best waves in the world up close and personal including Pipeline and Waimea Bay. The agile boat will get you in and out of the surf lineups quickly and safely.
Plus, you might even be lucky enough to spot the mighty humpback whales. They migrate through Hawaiian waters every year from November–May to breed and calve. They exhibit some of their most iconic behaviours during this season — breaching, diving, and slapping the water, sometimes even singing for you!
The crew makes every effort to show you some of the best big wave surf breaks that the North Shore has to offer, however, the tour is still at the mercy of the ocean. Ocean conditions can change rapidly, so they cannot guarantee there will be big waves available for viewing on the day and time of your trip. Whatever happens though, they'll make the best out of the conditions offered to show you an amazing time.
Where we visit:
- Waimea Bay
- Sunset Beach
- The cruise is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for the cruise to operate
- Gratuity is not included in the price
- The minimum age is 3 years, and all children but must be supervised by a parent or guardian
- A US Coast Guard manifest will need to be filled out naming all passengers
- Cancellations must be confirmed with the operator 24 hours before the sailing day
- Less than 24 hours' notice and no-shows will be charged full price without exception
- Fees may be applied for cancelling reservations
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely