- Get up to $15 cash back per person when you book with us
- Half-day hiking nature tour, taking you on a trail through the lush tropical forest of Hawaii
- Picnic lunch, accompanied with breathtaking panoramic views and lively conversation
- Convenient pick-ups/return transfers from selected Waikiki accommodation
Hawaii Rainforest HikeHike through the lush tropical rainforest, marvel at Hawaii's endemic flowers, trees and birds and experience the specatular power of Manoa Falls
What to Expect
Ready, Set, Hike! A quick drive away from the city of Waikiki is the forest of Manoa, well-known for its hiking trail, Manoa Falls Trail. Embark on an unforgettable hike on this premiere Oahu nature tour!
This trail is accessible and appropriate for all ages. It is located in the middle of the island and is surrounded by Hawaii’s endemic flowers, trees, and native birds. The end of the trail leads you to Manoa Falls, a spectacular 150-foot waterfall.
Wear your comfy shoes and clothes, pack a poncho (yes, there may be slight rain, hello tropical forest!) and get ready to jump on your morning pick up shuttle to take you to the Manoa Falls Trail.
A fun and easy hike, suitable for people of all ages, the Manoa Falls Trail winds through lush tropical forest. It was used for the spectacular scenery of many blockbuster films and TV shows, including Jurassic Park and Lost. As you walk the trails, enjoying the views and the clean air, your knowledgeable tour guide will share fun facts and information about Hawaii’s plants, flowers and trees of Manoa Valley, so keep your eyes, ears and nose ready to absorb the natural beauty of Hawaii.
Remember to bring your camera, as there will be ample opportunities for some gorgeous snaps at scenic natural locations.
An easy 45 minute hike later you are at the “Valley of Rainbows”, just steps away from the foot of Manoa Falls. And if you feel just the names sound magical, wait to experience this 150-foot waterfall! It will leave you breathless.
From Oahu’s rainforest, you'll be taken all the way to the top of the world at Tantalus Lookout! Nestled atop a 1,000+ foot hill, you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch with a breathtaking panoramic view of Honolulu and Waikiki. Remember to ask the guide about Tantalus' unique nature ecosystem too, for some fascinating conversation over lunch.
Where we Visit:
- Manoa Falls Trail
- Valley of Rainbows
- Manoa Falls
- Tantalus Lookout
Frequently Asked Questions
Please bring comfortable shoes and clothing. Please make sure your shoes can be in the mud, as this part of the island can receive rain. A light rain jacket and mosquito spray is also a good idea.
The tour lasts about 4 or 5 hours from pick up to drop off
Sorry, pick up is only at designated locations around Waikiki.
The 45 minute hike is very mild and can be done by most people, from children to the elderly. We recommend only children 4 years of age and older.
Lunch from Andy’s Sandwich shop is provided as part of the tour. In addition to the pastrami sandwich, guests also have their choice of a vegan sandwich, or acai bowl.
It is not recommended to swim on this tour.
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, & state agencies
- The Operator assumes no responsibility for injuries, delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, adverse weather conditions and other conditions beyond their control
- The Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage to property
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers
- 24 hours before departure - Full refund of the tour fees (excluding processing fees and tax).
- Within 24 hours of departure - 100% fee charge.
Why book with us?
- Best Price Guarantee
- Free & Easy Cancellation
- Up to 10% Cashback
- 100,000 5 Star Reviews
- Book Securely